Windows 10: Bitlocker on diginnos dg-w10m

Discus and support Bitlocker on diginnos dg-w10m in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My phone diginnos dg-w10m stuck at blue screen bitlocker i try recover by windows recoverytool no package on server please help my problem if any one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bariqkssyah, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Bitlocker on diginnos dg-w10m

My phone diginnos dg-w10m stuck at blue screen bitlocker i try recover by windows recoverytool no package on server please help my problem if any one have firmware and tool send to my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thanks

:)

bariqkssyah, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Bitlocker on diginnos dg-w10m

BitLocker Encrypted Hard Drive to MAC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned steps to disable BitLocker.

To disable BitLocker I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by from Category
      to Large Icons/Small Icons.

• Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption and click on
      Turn BitLocker Off.

• Follow on screen instructions. Click on Decrypt the Drive
      when the message appears.
    I would suggest you click on the link below and refer the following article.

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

(You can refer the steps in the above link as they are applicable for Windows 10 as well)

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker on diginnos dg-w10m

1. Bitlocker on diginnos dg-w10m - Similar Threads - Bitlocker diginnos w10m

2. DG Readiness Tool - Unable to Disable Device Guard

in Windows 10 Customization
    DG Readiness Tool - Unable to Disable Device Guard: I am trying to disable Device Guard since it is preventing me from running my VMs in VMWare Workstation Player. When I open a command window in the DGReadiness folder and type in 'DG_Readiness_Tool_v3.6.ps1 -Disable -AutoReboot' all that happens is that the...
  3. diginnos dg-w10m

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    diginnos dg-w10m: For my diginnos dg-w10m on windows divice recovery tools no package how tosolve my bitlocker and blue sreen same problem 138845
  4. Bitlocker on diginnos dg-w10m

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker on diginnos dg-w10m: My phone diginnos dg-w10m stuck at blue screen bitlocker i try recover by windows recoverytool no package on server please help my problem if any one have firmware and tool send to my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thanks...
  5. W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting: Hello, since yesterday (update to version 16006.11001.20083.0) the Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar apps are not starting anymore on my Lumia 735. There is nor error message or something else. Removing all accounts: same result.. Soft reset: same result. Even after a hard...
  6. Bitlocker

Bitlocker: Is it possible to use Bitlocker on a single folder? The only option I can see it to lock the entire drive. 112392
  7. Bitlocker

Bitlocker: Hi I have a links tablet 1020 with windows 10 installed tried to boot up and got a blue screen that says "Bit locker Enter key to get going again" i don't have a bitlocker key Been onto microsoft to try and get one and they say that i don't have a key in my account...
  8. BitLocker

BitLocker: This may sound Odd or maybe I have a memory block, But what is Bit Locker ? Did it com with win.10 And what is it's function I was thinking of Bit Defender Antivirus.But I know thats not it . 32332
  9. No Bitlocker

No Bitlocker: I am unsure if this is applicable here, however, it is about security. I want to encrypt a drive and thought I would use Windows Bitlocker, I can't locate it on windows 10. Is there a substitute for bitlocker on Windows 10? *Cool 12465
  10. Synchronizing Music between W10 and W10M?

in Windows 10 Support
    Synchronizing Music between W10 and W10M?: Greetings! Ever since migrating my slightly aged Lumia 1520 from W8.1 to W10 ( Insider Program ) I'm plagued with Playlist and Playback issues. Some of the issues in detail: After creating a Playlist in the Groove Music App on the Desktop I have it automatically sync...