Windows 10: Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4

Discus and support Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Please assist to retrieve my bit locker pin I have the recovery key but don't know how to use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TankisoRantseli, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4

Hi Please assist to retrieve my bit locker pin I have the recovery key but don't know how to use it

:)

TankisoRantseli, Feb 7, 2019
  2. vishnu47 Win User

Where can I fin the bitlocker key to Suface Pro 3?

* Original Title: bitlocker

Where can I fin the bitlocker key to Suface Pro 3? It looks like the bitlocker key was not saved with the registration.

vishnu47, Feb 7, 2019
  3. BitLocker Network Unlock Surface Pro 4

Hi Simon,

What Windows 10 edition does your Surface Pro 4 on? Basically, Bitlocker is available on Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions. To learn more on how to enable Network Unlock in Windows 10, please check out this
    link.

In case you need further assistance, we suggest that you post it in Microsoft TechNet as this matter is best handled by their
    level of support and expertise.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4

Surface pro 4 needs Bitlocker recovery

Surface pro 4 needs Bitlocker recovery So what Should I do

KhaldounAlzaher, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4

1. Bitlocker on Suface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Suface Pro

2. Suface pen compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Suface pen compatibility: I'm in a bit of dilemma here, I've just purchased an Avita Magus II, which is essentially just a Microsoft Surface, but with a few budget cuts here and there for a more affordable price. I bought it with the intent of using it as a drawing tool, however, the active stylus...
  3. Surface Pro 4 - Corrupt Windows - Bitlocked Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 4 - Corrupt Windows - Bitlocked Drive: I have a surface pro 4 that has a corrupt drive. It boots with the Preparing Automatic Repair, then Diagnosing the repair. Then the restart & advanced options screen comes on. I have the bitlocker key. No mater which options I choose it will not boot or repair.... Because the...
  4. Bitlocker no longer works on Suface Book.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker no longer works on Suface Book.: My wife has a Surface Book laptop on which we have always run BitLocker. Several months ago the laptop began prompting for the BitLocker key each time it was powered on. If it was powered off then on again it would start normally. This happened every day when the laptop was...
  5. Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsft Suface laptop/Tablet: If I buy a Microsoft Surface Laptop/Tablet Can I install other Operating Systems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-suface-laptoptablet/60a26185-4d8b-4c97-8542-bf23a907f4e6
  6. Suface Book Display/Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suface Book Display/Freezing: Wow, I wrote this big paragraph about how my display was messing up and... wow, it all got deleted. Ugh. Ok, I'll rewrite what I said and make it quick so hopefully this won't happen again before I can post my problem. Hi everyone! Please help me with my computer :( My...
  7. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  8. Sector level backups on Surface Pro 4 - Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sector level backups on Surface Pro 4 - Bitlocker: I usually back up my standard PCs by booting from a USB drive and running a third party tool to create a sector-level backup to an image file that I store on an external drive. However, I have Bitlocker enabled on my Surface Pro 4 and wonder whether I will have issues either...
  9. Safe to Partiton my Bitlocked Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to Partiton my Bitlocked Surface Pro 4: Cant find anything in the search about it but is it safe to partition my Surface Pro 4 drive that is bitlocked? I want to create a data partition for stuff I don't want to clutter the C drive with to make backing up easier. 33240
  10. win 10 on Suface 3 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 on Suface 3 Pro: Can I install Win 10 on my new Surface Pro using CD & external DVD? 5534

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 4 bitlocker