Windows 10: BitLocker on Surface Pro 3 not working correctly

Discus and support BitLocker on Surface Pro 3 not working correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, when i turn on the BitLocker on my Surface Pro 3 and restart the device, I end up in a Loop where i constantly have to enter the recovery Key.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JulianSchubert, Nov 13, 2018.

1. BitLocker on Surface Pro 3 not working correctly

Hi,

when i turn on the BitLocker on my Surface Pro 3 and restart the device, I end up in a Loop where i constantly have to enter the recovery Key. The TPM says, that it's working correctly and I also re-installed the complete Windows. I also installed all Updates and Fixes.

Looking forward to your answer!

:)

JulianSchubert, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Saem Win User

Re-enable bitlocker on Surface Pro 3 (Windows 10)

Hi, I turned off bitlocker on my Surface Pro 3's main drive and now I want to turn it back on. But it comes with a message that I can not do so because it's a system drive. How do I re-enable bitlocker on my surface pro 3's main (OS) drive?

thank you in advance.

3. 舞神論 Win User
    Locked by BitLocker on Surface Pro 3?

Hey guys,

I brought a two-hand Surface Pro 3 this days,

And add my Microsoft account, set in administrator,

then delete the original user with the original owner's help.

And used this SP3 for about one hour,normally.

Then, I'd want to recover my Suface Pro 3,

But it failed seems because the BitLocker on Drive C,

So I unlock it, with 10 minutes computing,

It's weird that it didn't asked me for any recover key.

Then I chose recover again, and it works.

Since it restart quickly and shows the recover progress on 40% in black-white screen,

I LEFT.

After i came back , it shuts down and wont let me start it anymore.

By the way, the power line is pluged. and the light is on.

I googled for help and tried these steps.

Press power button for 30s,

Press power button for 30s then press up volume and power button for 15s,

Plug recovery USB and press down volume and power button for 15s.

And none of them works.

Since I tried those steps,

the light of the power line seems to be flashed sometimes.

But still Nothing on screen.

Surface Logo , or something else.

NOTHING.

All my question is,

Will it locked by bitlocker in my case?

or it's just the issue of the power supply during my recovery job in coincidence?

By the way,

It's out of warranty since Feb,2016.

The only way I have,

is just spend over 10 thousands TWD for service?

or something i can do to wake up my SP3?

舞神論, Nov 13, 2018
  4. BitLocker on Surface Pro 3 not working correctly

Surface Pro 3 requires Bitlocker key everytime start PC

*Original Title: Bitlocker Key everytime ishut down Surface Pro3

M surface pro 3 need the Bitlocker key everytime I star up now. Help please

VictorLargo, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

BitLocker on Surface Pro 3 not working correctly

1. BitLocker on Surface Pro 3 not working correctly - Similar Threads - BitLocker Surface Pro

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. surface pro bitlocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    surface pro bitlocker: I turned on my computer and got the "critical error cannot open start menu." I restarted multiple times and resorted to going into windows troubleshooting, I tried to change start-up settings but I needed to put in a bitlocker code, this is a preowned system I bought so it is...
  5. Bitlocker Locked on Surface 3

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Locked on Surface 3: Wondering how to get rid of Bitlocker on my tablet. I went to boot it up after charging and got the Bitlocker Recovery screen. I have never set up Bitlocker and honestly had never even heard of it until this happened. My Surface is for only my use and I’m the only one who has...
  6. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  8. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure: I would love to get some help with surface pro 3 restarting in sleep mode. After waking up from sleep, surface is fully restarted. This happens once in 2-3 days. I have LG25UM and Unitek USB3 with Gigabit Etherner HUB connected and surface is plugged in. I attached SF...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bitlocker surface pro not working