Windows 10: bitlocker recover can't find key

Discus and support bitlocker recover can't find key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a personal laptop that has a blue screen requesting bitlocker recover key. The laptop has had Office installed via my work/government ID. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ali Health, Sep 20, 2022.

1. bitlocker recover can't find key

I have a personal laptop that has a blue screen requesting bitlocker recover key. The laptop has had Office installed via my work/government ID. I have followed all the steps to find the key and the computer is listed and visible in my work government profile via the aka.ms/aadrecoverykey link but does not have the option to "get recovery key" and I have tried Dell and my workplace IT support who have said on Microsoft can help, however I cannot find the key anywhere. Is it possible that the key was never generated? Is there any way i can get around and access this or is my only opti

:)

Ali Health, Sep 20, 2022

2. Recover BitLocker key from Key ID

It doesn't work. The specific device I need to recover the key is not on the list, neither an option to retrieve the BitLocker code using its Key ID as the blue screen says.

VictorWirz, Sep 20, 2022
  3. BitLocker Recover

My MS account has my device listed and a link to access my BitLocker recover key but it doesn't work, how do I get this? HELP!

PotterFamily22, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

bitlocker recover can't find key

Xylee Del, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

bitlocker recover can't find key

1. bitlocker recover can't find key - Similar Threads - bitlocker recover can't

2. can't find bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't find bitlocker key: My pc has been off fo ra month and now there is a bitclocker recovery key needed i can't find my key on my account even though that on the website i have this pc included in my account devices what can i do...
  3. can't find bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't find bitlocker key: My pc has been off fo ra month and now there is a bitclocker recovery key needed i can't find my key on my account even though that on the website i have this pc included in my account devices what can i do...
  4. Can't find Bitlocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Bitlocker recovery key.: I've checked the Microsoft account I've signed into on my device and it states there are no Bitlocker recovery keys for my device. I've checked the only other account I've signed into my device with - my schools organizational account, but I still didn't find any Bitlocker...
  5. Can't recover/find windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't recover/find windows key: Hello, I wanna upgrade from am3 to am4 and I am afraid that my windows license will disappear . I reinstalled windows a few months ago and I am trying to recover my windows license that is linked to my Microsoft account . When I try the CMD/PowerShell method it gives me...
  6. Can't recover/find windows key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't recover/find windows key: Hello, I wanna upgrade from am3 to am4 and I am afraid that my windows license will disappear . I reinstalled windows a few months ago and I am trying to recover my windows license that is linked to my Microsoft account . When I try the CMD/PowerShell method it gives me...
  7. Can't recover/find windows key

8. Can't find bitlocker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't find bitlocker recovery key: Reset my laptop wanting to reset to factory settings, getting rid of files and everything else. Switched back on and being ask for bitlocker recovery key. Went through the process of logging into my Microsoft account to find the key and it isn't in the devices section where...
  9. bitlocker recover can't find key

bitlocker recover can't find key: I have a personal laptop that has a blue screen requesting bitlocker recover key. The laptop has had Office installed via my work/government ID. I have followed all the steps to find the key and the computer is listed and visible in my work government profile via the...
  10. Can't find my BitLocker Key

Can't find my BitLocker Key: When I go to aka.ms/aadrecovery key I cannot find the BitLocker Key for the device I am on. Anyways I can connect my account to the device or any other remedies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-bitlocker-key/bb9c4403-5d67-4ef0-b428-d0e2d7e441b0