Windows 10: BitLocker Recover

Discus and support BitLocker Recover in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Just turned on my HP All in One purchased Dec 2020 and never had a problem and got a blue screen asking to enter my recovery key for this device. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PotterFamily22, Apr 12, 2022.

1. BitLocker Recover

Just turned on my HP All in One purchased Dec 2020 and never had a problem and got a blue screen asking to enter my recovery key for this device. I signed in to my MS account selected the device an the link to "manage my key" and it goes to a page that says "Try a different URL"? I'm stuck, what should I do?

:)

PotterFamily22, Apr 12, 2022
  2. James Win User

Bitlocker Stuck Decrypting

@rinconmike

For future reference, instead of using the TASK MANAGER to restart, you can simply hold CTRL + SHIFT and right click on blank space on the Task bar, to bring up 'Exit Explorer'.

Another option is to use software.

From m3datarecovery

Download

Instructions

From m3datarecovery

- *Smile

James, Apr 12, 2022
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Apr 12, 2022
  4. BitLocker Recover

Recover BitLocker key from Key ID

It doesn't work. The specific device I need to recover the key is not on the list, neither an option to retrieve the BitLocker code using its Key ID as the blue screen says.

VictorWirz, Apr 12, 2022
Thema:

BitLocker Recover

1. BitLocker Recover - Similar Threads - BitLocker Recover

2. Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key: After a recent update, dell XPS laptop is aking for BitLocker recovery key but even after putting the key it does not work and loops back with error 1. Even after putting recovery key, it says auto repair could not repair your PC 2. Via advance option if i go to the command...
  3. Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not recovering despite having bitlocker recovery key: After a recent update, dell XPS laptop is aking for BitLocker recovery key but even after putting the key it does not work and loops back with error 1. Even after putting recovery key, it says auto repair could not repair your PC 2. Via advance option if i go to the command...
  4. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  5. Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...

Hello! I am having issue with my laptop to recover bitlocker key. Its showing TraceID:...: I am unable to use my laptop. Its a new laptop. Its not even month, i have bought it. I have already raised complain about it. My case number is 7036938661. I unable to get bitlocker recovery key. Its showing same error from past 7-8 hours with trace ID:GH1e+vVvdkiTpkTL.6.74....
  6. Bitlocker recover key not uploaded to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recover key not uploaded to Microsoft account: There was a hardware issue with my laptop and now its is asking for the bitlocker recovery key on bootup. The machine has not had bitlocker specifically enabled so I'm assuming it was done automatically once I had signed into my microsoft account. When I logon to my microsoft...
  7. Bitlocker recover key not uploaded to Microsoft account

Bitlocker recover key not uploaded to Microsoft account: There was a hardware issue with my laptop and now its is asking for the bitlocker recovery key on bootup. The machine has not had bitlocker specifically enabled so I'm assuming it was done automatically once I had signed into my microsoft account. When I logon to my microsoft...
  8. How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...: Looking for help - I registered my laptop 3 years ago, using an e-mail that is now deactivated. I have had to replace the motherboard in my computer, and need the Bitlocker codes to open the drive. However, I do not have access to the e-mail anymore.I need the content of my...
  9. How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...

How can I recover my Bitlocker code if the e-mail I used to register the computer, is now...: Looking for help - I registered my laptop 3 years ago, using an e-mail that is now deactivated. I have had to replace the motherboard in my computer, and need the Bitlocker codes to open the drive. However, I do not have access to the e-mail anymore.I need the content of my...
  10. I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot recover my bitlock recovery key: I am stuck in a automatic repair loop. I think I got out of it, but half the options both in and out require a bit lock recovery key for the device. Problem: I do not have it anywhere. It is not even in my Microsoft account. As of now, I cannot access the computer, which...