Windows 10: bitlocker recovery help.

Discus and support bitlocker recovery help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi seniors, i install win 10 OS in c drive accidentally i delete Other 2 drives that two is bit locker encrypted drives*Sad now how to retrieve my data... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mohanmanimnm, Apr 23, 2018.

1. bitlocker recovery help.

hi seniors, i install win 10 OS in c drive accidentally i delete Other 2 drives that two is bit locker encrypted drives*Sad now how to retrieve my data s. please help me any one . thankyou

:)

mohanmanimnm, Apr 23, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Bit Locker lock out

Hi Wallace,

BitLocker recovery key only contains 48-digit recovery password. We'd like to know if you're referring to the
    Recovery key ID.
    The Recovery key ID only serves as your reference to the correct BitLocker
    recovery key that is used to unlock BitLocker.

In the meantime, if you're trying to find your BitLocker recovery key, kindly follow the tips provided in this article:

Find my BitLocker recovery key.
    For other information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check as well this article:
    BitLocker recovery keys: Frequently asked questions.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Apr 23, 2018
  3. Bitlocker windows 10 and the boot loop

Hello,

Sorry to know that you are unable to boot to the Dell Venue. Let me try and assist you with the issue you are faing.

Are you entering the correct key on the recovery key entry screen?

If you do not know the BitLocker recovery key, then to get it, you may
    click on this link:
    BitLocker Recovery Keys
    . This should send the recovery key to the mobile phone number on file.

For more information, you may also refer to the article:
    BitLocker recovery keys: Frequently asked questions

If you are stuck in a continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on your device, then I would suggest you to refer to the article below and try the workaround given in it.

BitLocker Troubleshooting:
    Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device

Let us know if it helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 23, 2018
  4. windoc Win User

bitlocker recovery help.

I don't know that I can help you, however, you'll need to be a lot more specific than that for anyone to be able to help you.

windoc, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

bitlocker recovery help.

1. bitlocker recovery help. - Similar Threads - bitlocker recovery help

2. Bitlocker key recovery help required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key recovery help required: HiI have the Bitlocker recovery message on my laptop but I had forgotten my MS account password and no longer had access to the email address associated with it, so I created a new Outlook.com email account and waited 30 days for the transfer. When I logged in via...
  3. Bitlocker key recovery help required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker key recovery help required: HiI have the Bitlocker recovery message on my laptop but I had forgotten my MS account password and no longer had access to the email address associated with it, so I created a new Outlook.com email account and waited 30 days for the transfer. When I logged in via...
  4. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BitLocker Recovery key: I have a Dell Laptop and a Surface Pro 7+ which both devices are on my Microsoft account. I cannot access my Dell Laptop due to the request to input the BitLocker Recovery Key, which I don't have despite not enabling any setting for that.What can I do to be able to use my...
  5. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

Need help with BitLocker Recovery key: I have a Dell Laptop and a Surface Pro 7+ which both devices are on my Microsoft account. I cannot access my Dell Laptop due to the request to input the BitLocker Recovery Key, which I don't have despite not enabling any setting for that.What can I do to be able to use my...
  6. Need help with BitLocker Recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Help!: My Dell G3 series laptop got ruined as it got coffee all over it but thankfully my hard drive is readable still. I cannot afford to lose that data, its my 3 years of work. Whenever my hard disk is detected, it is asking me for a 48-bit bitlocker key which I never remember...
  8. Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Help!

Bitlocker recovery key retrieval - Help!: My Dell G3 series laptop got ruined as it got coffee all over it but thankfully my hard drive is readable still. I cannot afford to lose that data, its my 3 years of work. Whenever my hard disk is detected, it is asking me for a 48-bit bitlocker key which I never remember...
  9. Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with the BitLocker Numeric Recovery Key: My Lenovo laptop is running on Windows 11 and I need the numeric recovery key the 48 digits number to access my laptop. I never set my laptop to turn on with BitLocker Key, but sometimes the laptop went to Bitllock key requirement this morning.According to my Microsoft...
  10. Bitlocker recovery help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlocker recovery help: Hi, I have a surface 2 laptop with windows 10 and my laptop kept on asking for the bitlocker recovery number when each time i loged in. i saw in the internet that i can suspend the protection in settings and resume it so , i did that and now when i wanted to resume the...
Tags: