Windows 10: bitlocker recovery help.

Discus and support bitlocker recovery help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi seniors, i install win 10 OS in c drive accidentally i delete Other 2 drives that two is bit locker encrypted drives*Sad now how to retrieve my data... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mohanmanimnm, Apr 23, 2018.

1. bitlocker recovery help.

hi seniors, i install win 10 OS in c drive accidentally i delete Other 2 drives that two is bit locker encrypted drives*Sad now how to retrieve my data s. please help me any one . thankyou

:)

mohanmanimnm, Apr 23, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Bit Locker lock out

Hi Wallace,

BitLocker recovery key only contains 48-digit recovery password. We'd like to know if you're referring to the
    Recovery key ID.
    The Recovery key ID only serves as your reference to the correct BitLocker
    recovery key that is used to unlock BitLocker.

In the meantime, if you're trying to find your BitLocker recovery key, kindly follow the tips provided in this article:

Find my BitLocker recovery key.
    For other information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check as well this article:
    BitLocker recovery keys: Frequently asked questions.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Apr 23, 2018
  3. Bitlocker windows 10 and the boot loop

Hello,

Sorry to know that you are unable to boot to the Dell Venue. Let me try and assist you with the issue you are faing.

Are you entering the correct key on the recovery key entry screen?

If you do not know the BitLocker recovery key, then to get it, you may
    click on this link:
    BitLocker Recovery Keys
    . This should send the recovery key to the mobile phone number on file.

For more information, you may also refer to the article:
    BitLocker recovery keys: Frequently asked questions

If you are stuck in a continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on your device, then I would suggest you to refer to the article below and try the workaround given in it.

BitLocker Troubleshooting:
    Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device

Let us know if it helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 23, 2018
  4. windoc Win User

bitlocker recovery help.

I don't know that I can help you, however, you'll need to be a lot more specific than that for anyone to be able to help you.

windoc, Apr 24, 2018
Thema:

bitlocker recovery help.

1. bitlocker recovery help. - Similar Threads - bitlocker recovery help

2. BitLocker Recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Recovery: Dear Sir/Madam could you help to tell me the issues on BitLocker recovery key when we startup window. many computer always ask the recovery key BitLocker when user startup window....
  3. Bitlocker recovery

Bitlocker recovery: Hi, I need help on the bitlocker thing. I was using my computer just like normal, but then it started taking me to the bitlocker screen. So I entered the key right? But every single time I turned off my computer, it would take me to the same screen! Every time! It'd be...
  4. Bitlocker recovery

Bitlocker recovery: My sister's laptop has been automatically configured with Bitlocker encryption. She has never had a Microsoft account before so it hasn't been saved to an account. Her laptop just went into automatic startup repair when she chose to restart the restart was a normal thing...
  5. Bitlocker recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery: I wonder if anyone can advise how to escape from the recurring bit locker recovery key prompt? Bitlocker was activated by an unknown reason and even though I have the 48 digit key saved, this was unsuccessful. Has anyone experienced the same problem and if so, is there a way...
  6. BitLocker Recovery?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitLocker Recovery?!: I restarted my computer and for some odd reason i'm now stuck at a blue screen with BITLOCKER RECOVERY It tells me to go onto a website aka.ms/bitlockerrecovery but I don't know if I should even trust that. What should I do?!...
  7. BitLocker Recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    BitLocker Recovery: For the last few days I have been asked to enter my BitLocker recovery key. I do this and everything is fine but how do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery/45a0f052-1f3c-4174-8ca9-9220920821b9
  8. bitlocker recovery

bitlocker recovery: I can't post my bit locker recovery when am try to repair windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery/b522eec1-6bf1-4bd4-8c81-6526e79a076d
  9. Bitlocker recovery

Bitlocker recovery: Hi, I dug up my old laptop and was planning to give it to a friend as I no longer use it, so I wanted to reset the laptop to it’s original settings. I have now done this but it is asking me for my bitlocker key. It has been over a year since i used this laptop and i cannot...
  10. Bitlocker Recovery

Bitlocker Recovery: I have turned on my Bitlocker with following conditions. 1. Automatically unlock the drive. 2. Print the Key. Now,when i open my computer E drive needs 48 key. i got Numerical Id using Poershell admin: 94F4CC82-B2E8-4EE3-ADDD-B47E63BC407A How can i get the 48 numbered...
Tags: