Windows 10: BitLocker Recovery Key can only enter numbers ,not letters

Discus and support BitLocker Recovery Key can only enter numbers ,not letters in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I enter the recovery key when the keypad I get is only numbers and the recovery password has both numbers and letters?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sloangirl, Jul 11, 2019.

1. sloangirl Win User

BitLocker Recovery Key can only enter numbers ,not letters

How do I enter the recovery key when the keypad I get is only numbers and the recovery password has both numbers and letters?

:)

sloangirl, Jul 11, 2019

2. Unable to enter letters on Bitlocker Recovery Key

Trying to enter my Bitlocker Recovery Key , but it will only allow me to enter numbers and not letters.

Original title: GB

Georgedb2015, Jul 11, 2019
  3. VIB21 Win User
    Bitlocker recovery key. can't type letters, numbers only

Hi,

Dell XPS, Pro Windows. Installed resent windows update and after re-start received Bitlocer recovery screen asking to enter Bitlocker Recovery key.

Can't type the letters of the bitlocker recovery key, only numbers. Any known solution?

Thanks in advance.

VB

VIB21, Jul 11, 2019
  4. BitLocker Recovery Key can only enter numbers ,not letters

bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

BitLocker Recovery Key can only enter numbers ,not letters

1. BitLocker Recovery Key can only enter numbers ,not letters - Similar Threads - BitLocker Recovery Key

2. Bitlocker recovery key. I find the list with the keys but I can only type numbers in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key. I find the list with the keys but I can only type numbers in the...: Bitlocker recovery key. I find the list with the keys but I can only type numbers in the box of the key. How should a recovery key look like, all the characters ?Thanks, Carlo...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key. I find the list with the keys but I can only type numbers in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key. I find the list with the keys but I can only type numbers in the...: Bitlocker recovery key. I find the list with the keys but I can only type numbers in the box of the key. How should a recovery key look like, all the characters ?Thanks, Carlo...
  4. Bitlocker recovery key. I find the list with the keys but I can only type numbers in the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Bitlocker recovery Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery Number: I can’t wait 30 days cause I change my phone number and I forget to change the number in this app, and I want the bitlocker recovery from my account and you send me a code on my phone number, I don’t 0765112023 any more...
  6. Where can I enter BitLocker ID to retreive recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I enter BitLocker ID to retreive recovery key: Where can I enter BitLocker ID to retreive recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-enter-bitlocker-id-to-retreive/db3e982c-e6ca-412d-b29b-f59e2820d384
  7. Reset using bitlocker key will only accept numbers not letters

Reset using bitlocker key will only accept numbers not letters: Reset this pc using bitlocker key from my account will not accept letters but will accept numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-using-bitlocker-key-will-only-accept-numbers/12cafa60-a8cc-4617-935d-21f02cf36bcc
  8. Enter Bitlocker Recovery Key page at boot

Enter Bitlocker Recovery Key page at boot: Hi, Yesterday my laptop got a Windows update and on rebooting, it's stuck at "Enter Bitlocker Recovery Key" page. I never set up the key. It says "there has been a change in secure boot" and hence you need to enter the recovery key. But when I setup my laptop for the first...
  9. Bitlocker recovery key. can't type letters, numbers only

Bitlocker recovery key. can't type letters, numbers only: Hi, Dell XPS, Pro Windows. Installed resent windows update and after re-start received Bitlocer recovery screen asking to enter Bitlocker Recovery key. Can't type the letters of the bitlocker recovery key, only numbers. Any known solution? Thanks in advance. VB...
  10. Bitlocker recovery key. can't type letters, numbers only

Bitlocker recovery key. can't type letters, numbers only: Hi, Dell XPS, Pro Windows. Installed resent windows update and after re-start received Bitlocer recovery screen asking to enter Bitlocker Recovery key. Can't type the letters of the bitlocker recovery key, only numbers. Any known solution? Thanks in advance. VB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change numeric key in bitlocker to number

2. unable to enter letters on bit locker recovery

3. bitlocker recovery key wont type letters to unlock

4. BitLocker Recovery can type only number ,
  5. cant enter letters in bitlocker recovery key,
  6. bitlocker cant enter letters,
  7. how to enter recovery key id with recovery key id letters and numbers,
  8. how to type in bidlocker recovery key,
  9. unable to enter letters bitlocker key,
  10. how to enter recovery key id letters for windows,
  11. bit locker code has letters in it computer will only accept numbers,