Windows 10: Bitlocker recovery key cannot found in Microsoft account

Discus and support Bitlocker recovery key cannot found in Microsoft account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I saved the recovery key to cloud accounts,but I can’t find the recovery key. I have login two accounts,one is personal account @qq.com,another is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by charliez0, Nov 2, 2019.

1. charliez0 Win User

Bitlocker recovery key cannot found in Microsoft account

I saved the recovery key to cloud accounts,but I can’t find the recovery key.

I have login two accounts,one is personal account @qq.com,another is school *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

charliez0, Nov 2, 2019

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 2, 2019
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Bitlocker recovery key cannot found in Microsoft account

Cannot Save Bitlocker Recovery Key to Microsoft Account

I have a brand new Surface Pro with Windows 10. I am attempting to enable BitLocker.

From the Control Panel / Manage Bitlocker, I click "Turn on BitLocker".

I am given a question, "How do you want to backup your recovery key?" and I choose, "Save to your Microsoft account."

I am greeted with a popup, "Bitlocker Drive Encryption error. Can't sign in to your Microsoft account. You need to be signed in to Windows with a Microsoft account to save your recovery key. Sign out and hen sign in with a Microsoft account, or go to
    Settings and choose Accounts to change your existing account."

I am signed in, but I went through these steps again, but I am unable to save my recovery key to my Microsoft account.

How do I fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Bathosphyr, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker recovery key cannot found in Microsoft account

1. Bitlocker recovery key cannot found in Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Bitlocker recovery key

2. BitLocker Recovery Key is not found in Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key is not found in Microsoft account.: Hello,I have changed the motherboard of my Laptop, After that if we are trying to start it directly goes to the Bitlocker recovery key page. I don't know when it was enabled and even I don't remember of saving the key anywhere.I used my laptop for office purposes for 6months,...
  3. BitLocker Recovery Key is not found in Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Recovery Key is not found in Microsoft account.: Hello,I have changed the motherboard of my Laptop, After that if we are trying to start it directly goes to the Bitlocker recovery key page. I don't know when it was enabled and even I don't remember of saving the key anywhere.I used my laptop for office purposes for 6months,...
  4. BitLocker recovery key cannot be found in any of my Microsoft accounts. Please Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key cannot be found in any of my Microsoft accounts. Please Help!: Dear All,My laptop Dell XPS 17 suddenly asked me the BitLocker recovery key potentially after the Windows update. It says that I can find it either in my school account or personal Microsoft account. Yet, none of them can provide me the key. I know that Microsoft cannot...
  5. BitLocker recovery key cannot be found in any of my Microsoft accounts. Please Help!

BitLocker recovery key cannot be found in any of my Microsoft accounts. Please Help!: Dear All,My laptop Dell XPS 17 suddenly asked me the BitLocker recovery key potentially after the Windows update. It says that I can find it either in my school account or personal Microsoft account. Yet, none of them can provide me the key. I know that Microsoft cannot...
  6. BitLocker Recovery key not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery key not found: I too have the same bitlocker issue after Dell decided to change the motherboard in my Precision 5560. I tried looking into all my microsoft accounts, Personal and even in the Azure AD without results. It actually shows that there is key stored for my device. PLease help, i...
  7. BitLocker Recovery key not found

BitLocker Recovery key not found: I too have the same bitlocker issue after Dell decided to change the motherboard in my Precision 5560. I tried looking into all my microsoft accounts, Personal and even in the Azure AD without results. It actually shows that there is key stored for my device. PLease help, i...
  8. BitLocker Recovery key not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Cannot backup BitLocker recovery keys to Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot backup BitLocker recovery keys to Microsoft account: I am unable to sync my BitLocker recovery keys to my Microsoft account. I have tried on several machines now, and none of them will allow me to store the key in my account. I called in to Windows Support, who were unable to determine root cause. They provided me with case...
  10. BitLocker recovery key not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitLocker recovery key not found: Hello, My laptop is asking for a BitLocker recovery key, which is not something I have in my MSft account, nor recall having seen when I purchased the device. Does anyone know a way to find this out and/or get around it? I have searched my Msft account thoroughly, and...