Windows 10: Bitlocker recovery key - link broken

Discus and support Bitlocker recovery key - link broken in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My dell xps with Windows 10 is requesting a bitlocker recovery key. I don't have a print out or copy on a USB. When I sign in on my phone to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JennyA1234, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Bitlocker recovery key - link broken

My dell xps with Windows 10 is requesting a bitlocker recovery key. I don't have a print out or copy on a USB.

When I sign in on my phone to my windows account and follow through to the bitlocker key section, the page cannot be found. The link is broken.

Super frustrating, please can someone send me a working link for finding my bitlocker recovery key?

:)

JennyA1234, Jun 4, 2019

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Bitlocker Recovery Key

Hi Erica,

There are certain steps that you can do to recover your BitLocker recovery key. Kindly follow the steps provided on this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern. The article pertains to Windows 8.1 but it's also applicable to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bitlocker recovery key - link broken

Xylee Del, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker recovery key - link broken

1. Bitlocker recovery key - link broken - Similar Threads - Bitlocker recovery key

2. Bitlocker recovery key page is broken!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key page is broken!: I need to access to my bitlocker recovery key to unlock my laptop again, but when I login to my Microsoft account, and go to aka.ms/mrecoverykey, or any of the other proposed alternative links, it always says “A problem occured. Please wait a moment and then try again.” I...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key page is broken!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key page is broken!: I need to access to my bitlocker recovery key to unlock my laptop again, but when I login to my Microsoft account, and go to aka.ms/mrecoverykey, or any of the other proposed alternative links, it always says “A problem occured. Please wait a moment and then try again.” I...
  4. How to find BitLocker recovery key for broken laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find BitLocker recovery key for broken laptop: After my old Windows laptop died I both a new one. After registering the new computer, on Microsoft account I can see both, the old and new device but only BitLocker recovery key of the new device is listed - the one I'm connecting from. I need the BitLocker recovery key of...
  5. How to find BitLocker recovery key for broken laptop

How to find BitLocker recovery key for broken laptop: After my old Windows laptop died I both a new one. After registering the new computer, on Microsoft account I can see both, the old and new device but only BitLocker recovery key of the new device is listed - the one I'm connecting from. I need the BitLocker recovery key of...
  6. BitLocker recovery key page broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key page broken?: I'm trying to get at a BitLocker recovery key, saved to my Microsoft account.When I follow the link to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey from...
  7. BitLocker recovery key page broken?

BitLocker recovery key page broken?: I'm trying to get at a BitLocker recovery key, saved to my Microsoft account.When I follow the link to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey from...
  8. Bitlocker recovery key

Bitlocker recovery key: We have turned our laptop on today and it is asking for the Bitlocker recovery key, we do not have this recovery key and we have checked our Microsoft account, after checking on the internet it seems there is no way to get past this screen without the relevant key, as this is...
  9. Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key: Kindly help me in getting my bitlocker recovery key as i forgot the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/a2c562b4-ba74-4d9b-8caa-bd6043d07cd7
  10. Bitlocker key or recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker key or recovery key: Help, i turned off my Dell computer a few hours later after a update i tried to reboot my compter but its asking for a bitlocker key or recovery key. I spent 2.5 hours on the phone with Dell support than microsoft support to no avail. They are both blaming the other while im...