Windows 10: BitLocker recovery key needed to get access again to my device

Discus and support BitLocker recovery key needed to get access again to my device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello everyone.so i need to fill in my recovery key ID to get access again to my computer but i don't know it. I've tried everything, I've looked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gabblur, May 28, 2022.

1. gabblur Win User

BitLocker recovery key needed to get access again to my device

hello everyone.so i need to fill in my recovery key ID to get access again to my computer but i don't know it. I've tried everything, I've looked on the Microsoft to see if the device was shown on there but it wasn't. I've tried to get the key through command prompt, no success either. I've tried to see if the computer was shown in Microsoft Azure. but that's having issues right now. and i don't know what to do or how to get access back into my computer again. does anyone have tips? on how to resolve it.

:)

gabblur, May 28, 2022

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 28, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, May 28, 2022
  4. Leaner_ Win User

How to define [Device] - [BitLocker recovery key] pair

I want to delete not-associated-with-any-pc BitLocker recovery key. Device name in 'About' and that shown on the listing page for BitLocker recovery key seems to be different. Windows installed date in 'About' and registered date for BitLocker seems to
    be different, too. As my desktop devices experienced reinstall at problem before, it is uncertain which device listed are actually in use. If a bootable USB could be counted, I wish know how to identify them, too. Thank you very much.

Leaner_, May 28, 2022
Thema:

1. BitLocker recovery key needed to get access again to my device - Similar Threads - BitLocker recovery key

2. Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible: When I was shutting down my laptop there was the option for update and shut down and I clicked it. Then suddenly it was showing diagnosing the system and after that bitlocker key was asked. When I signed in to the Microsoft website and looked for bitlocke recovery key then...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key Is not accessible: When I was shutting down my laptop there was the option for update and shut down and I clicked it. Then suddenly it was showing diagnosing the system and after that bitlocker key was asked. When I signed in to the Microsoft website and looked for bitlocke recovery key then...
  4. needing my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    needing my bitlocker recovery key: Hello Several days ago my laptop was shut down due to not having the battery charged. Then when I turned it on again, the Bitlocker recovery key screen was shown. So I have my recovery key ID, but when I check the aka.ms/myrecoverykey URL, this does not respond to me and just...
  5. needing my bitlocker recovery key

needing my bitlocker recovery key: Hello Several days ago my laptop was shut down due to not having the battery charged. Then when I turned it on again, the Bitlocker recovery key screen was shown. So I have my recovery key ID, but when I check the aka.ms/myrecoverykey URL, this does not respond to me and just...
  6. BitLocker recovery key needed to get access again to my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker recovery key needed to get access again to my device: hello everyone.so i need to fill in my recovery key ID to get access again to my computer but i don't know it. I've tried everything, I've looked on the Microsoft to see if the device was shown on there but it wasn't. I've tried to get the key through command prompt, no...
  7. BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible: Hello,I upgraded my windows from Win10 to Win 11 and after a few days automatically installed some updates and suddenly message comes " BitLocker Recovery key is required". I was unable to sign in to microsoft account as my alternate email was not updated. So I added my phone...
  8. BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible

BitLocker Recovery Key is not accessible: Hello,I upgraded my windows from Win10 to Win 11 and after a few days automatically installed some updates and suddenly message comes " BitLocker Recovery key is required". I was unable to sign in to microsoft account as my alternate email was not updated. So I added my phone...
  9. Getting my BitLocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting my BitLocker Recovery Key: I was asked for my BitLocker Recovery Key. Unfortunately, the recovery key was never uploaded into my Microsoft Account, and the IT technician who install my Windows did not give the recovery key to me and got it lost. How to obtain my BitLocker Recovery Key when all of...
  10. need to recovery my bitlocker key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need to recovery my bitlocker key: I recently had a system board installed under warranty .To my surprise when turning on my laptop screen come up to go to https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid= 6 random which take me to my email can anyone help who had this question *** Email address is removed for...