Windows 10: Bitlocker recovery key not working I am using the correct key

Discus and support Bitlocker recovery key not working I am using the correct key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm experiencing a persistent issue with my relatively new ROG laptop. After attempting to restore my computer to a point just before a recent Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobinFly, May 24, 2024.

1. RobinFly Win User

Bitlocker recovery key not working I am using the correct key

I'm experiencing a persistent issue with my relatively new ROG laptop. After attempting to restore my computer to a point just before a recent Windows update which was affecting my mouse, I encountered the following problem:1. steps and Symptoms - Bitlocker: I was Prompted for recovery key after signing in, entered the correct key string - next it reads, "Diagnosing your PC" screen. - Blue screen appears with "Automatic Repair" message. - Error message: "Your PC did not start correctly."Clicked advance options: You device ran into a probl

:)

RobinFly, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Bitlocker recovery key not working I am using the correct key

1. Bitlocker recovery key not working I am using the correct key - Similar Threads - Bitlocker recovery key

2. Bitlocker recovery key not working I am using the correct key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key not working I am using the correct key: I'm experiencing a persistent issue with my relatively new ROG laptop. After attempting to restore my computer to a point just before a recent Windows update which was affecting my mouse, I encountered the following problem:1. steps and Symptoms - Bitlocker: I was Prompted...
  3. Correct Bitlocker recovery key is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Correct Bitlocker recovery key is: Whilst using windows 11 pro;I backed up a windows disk image using: Control Panel; Back up and Restore; Create a system image. I also backed up my C: drive.I saved both of these onto external media, a 512gb Toshiba HDD USB 3.0I used bitlocker to encrypt the drive. I wrote...
  4. Correct Bitlocker recovery key is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Correct Bitlocker recovery key is: Whilst using windows 11 pro;I backed up a windows disk image using: Control Panel; Back up and Restore; Create a system image. I also backed up my C: drive.I saved both of these onto external media, a 512gb Toshiba HDD USB 3.0I used bitlocker to encrypt the drive. I wrote...
  5. BitLocker recovery key not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker recovery key not working: Hello, I have got a blue screen with request to enter BitLocker recovery key. I logged in to my account and used listed recovery key. But this recovery key does not help and there is no other option to get access to PC anymore. I looked into all possible information on web...
  6. BitLocker recovery key not working

BitLocker recovery key not working: Hello, I have got a blue screen with request to enter BitLocker recovery key. I logged in to my account and used listed recovery key. But this recovery key does not help and there is no other option to get access to PC anymore. I looked into all possible information on web...
  7. BitLocker Recovery key not working

BitLocker Recovery key not working: My dell tablet locked me out and is asking for a BitLocker recovery key, but the tablet is under my dads email so I can't access it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-not-working/0dbd4f1f-2d95-4ad3-84b8-a65a27976bb2
  8. Bitlocker Recovery Key is not working

Bitlocker Recovery Key is not working: I have an Asus laptop that we attempted to configure Bitlocker to encrypt the OS drive C: using a USB drive for the startup key. When going through the process to configure this we checked the option to do a startup check before encrypting the drive and I also saved the...
  9. BitLocker Recovery key not correct

BitLocker Recovery key not correct: Hi,I recently try to boot my windows 10 on safe mode but will not accept my password and was asking for BitLocker recovery key I got this via my Microsoft account as detailed in the table below; but when I entered it i got a massage the recovery key is not correct....
  10. Bitlocker recovery key not working

Bitlocker recovery key not working: I was workig on my pc yesterday and suddenly windows updates happend and asked for a reboot i saved all the files and reeboted my pc since then its asking for a recovery key to boot I had setup bitlcoker on my PC previously so i entered it and it accepted but it went back...