Windows 10: BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account

Discus and support BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 device in which I recently installed Ubuntu for a dual boot. Since then I have not been able to login to my Windows OS as it asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MayurM Mallya, Oct 6, 2021.

1. BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account

I have a Windows 10 device in which I recently installed Ubuntu for a dual boot. Since then I have not been able to login to my Windows OS as it asks for BitLocker Recovery key. As per the documentation provided my Microsoft here, I signed in to my Microsoft account and selected the appropriate device to find my BitLocker recovery key. Unfortunately, when I click on the 'Manage recovery keys' link, it directs me to a null page that says 'Try a different URL. We don’t have anything to show you at this link. Try searching for what you want, instead'. I am currently locked out of Windows but fort

:)

MayurM Mallya, Oct 6, 2021

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 6, 2021
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Oct 6, 2021
  4. lavlii Win User

BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account

Bitlocker Recovery key on start up and unavailable

Im sorry,

I have already tried the solutions you suggested.

I did not ever create a bit lock. when i was plugging in my charger in and out, i believe the laptop detected it as a threat and created this bitlock security.

The link you provided to retrieve my recovery key (on microsoft account) is unavailable, because i never created it in the first place.

also the links you other link where it show how to retrieve bit lock, i never saved the password key because i never created the key

lavlii, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account

1. BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - BitLocker Recovery key

2. Bitlocker recovery key page unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key page unavailable: Hello,yesterday, when trying to access my computer, my BIOS started updating. After it finished the process, I was asked to type my BITLocker. This isn't the first time this has happened to me, but for some reason, unlike the other times, after I enter my credentials, and get...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key page unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key page unavailable: Hello,yesterday, when trying to access my computer, my BIOS started updating. After it finished the process, I was asked to type my BITLocker. This isn't the first time this has happened to me, but for some reason, unlike the other times, after I enter my credentials, and get...
  4. Bitlocker recovery key is not in my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key is not in my microsoft account: When I sign in I can see details of my laptop etc but when I click on bitlocker recovery keys, I get an error message saying try a different URL. Please help. I don't want to wipe my whole laptop and lose all my information....
  5. Bitlocker recovery key is not in my microsoft account

Bitlocker recovery key is not in my microsoft account: When I sign in I can see details of my laptop etc but when I click on bitlocker recovery keys, I get an error message saying try a different URL. Please help. I don't want to wipe my whole laptop and lose all my information....
  6. Bitlocker recovery key is not in my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Incorrect Bitlocker recovery key in my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Bitlocker recovery key in my Microsoft account: Bitlocker encryption has been activated in my Inspiron 15 DELL laptop. When I access my Microsoft account, I can see the correct device name and, when I click in, I can see the Bitlocker recovery key that is supposedly associated to this device. However, next to the recovery...
  8. BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account

BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account: I have a Windows 10 device in which I recently installed Ubuntu for a dual boot. Since then I have not been able to login to my Windows OS as it asks for BitLocker Recovery key. As per the documentation provided my Microsoft here, I signed in to my Microsoft account and...
  9. BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Recovery key unavailable in my Microsoft account: I have a Windows 10 device in which I recently installed Ubuntu for a dual boot. Since then I have not been able to login to my Windows OS as it asks for BitLocker Recovery key. As per the documentation provided my Microsoft here, I signed in to my Microsoft account and...
  10. Bitlocker recovery key no Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery key no Microsoft account: I cannot find the bitlocker code. No Microsoft login, but I have a recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-no-microsoft-account/6268bb9e-8a34-4374-8ea8-7e468db03fe2