Windows 10: BItlocker Recovery key

Discus and support BItlocker Recovery key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Team, I'm using windows 10 home single automatically bit locker has been enabled,So i need to find the 48 digit key, I have the recovery key ID =... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mohammedabdul2, Oct 11, 2018.

1. BItlocker Recovery key

Hi Team,

I'm using windows 10 home single automatically bit locker has been enabled,So i need to find the 48 digit key,

I have the recovery key ID = 6F1E9A8C-2481-41969-87D3-3DCAE7CB4CDB, and also attached the image to find key,So please do the needful

. BItlocker Recovery key 0ca43abc-20f8-4c9e-896f-68b6b79f81b9?upload=true.jpg BItlocker Recovery key 8b53fb2c-d735-409a-b733-43470fef2495?upload=true.jpg BItlocker Recovery key 051b15a7-7e0f-4d44-b9c9-ae9c68bb0d87?upload=true.jpg

:)

mohammedabdul2, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Oct 13, 2018
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Oct 13, 2018
  4. BItlocker Recovery key

BitLocker recovery key

Hi Dan,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue related to Bitlocker.

Just to confirm, are you being asked for a Bitlocker recovery key from the lock screen after booting PC? If not, where are you exactly being asked for a Bitlocker recovery key?

Also, are you the only person that has an account on your device? Have you already done any troubleshooting steps to try to resolve the issue? If yes, what are these troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your confirmation.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

BItlocker Recovery key

1. BItlocker Recovery key - Similar Threads - BItlocker Recovery key

2. Bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery key: We have turned our laptop on today and it is asking for the Bitlocker recovery key, we do not have this recovery key and we have checked our Microsoft account, after checking on the internet it seems there is no way to get past this screen without the relevant key, as this is...
  3. Bitlocker recovery key

Bitlocker recovery key: Hello! My computer is blocked by microsoft. I cannot do my work. I need help. I cannot have the bitlocker recovery key because I forgot my microsoft account. Please help me to solve this problem. Thank you!...
  4. BitLocker Key Recovery

BitLocker Key Recovery: Hi guys, I'm desperate, I need to recover my computer, I did not know it was encoded with bitlocker, forget the password and I can not access my data because the computer is locked.Here is my recovery id.FF4CFEB2-391D-4564-B3CD-873E2C77OE05Please can you help me guys....
  5. BitLocker Key Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Key Recovery: Hi guys, I'm desperate, I need to recover my computer, I did not know it was encoded with bitlocker, forget the password and I can not access my data because the computer is locked.Here is my recovery id.FF4CFEB2-391D-4564-B3CD-873E2C77OE05Please can you help me guys....
  6. bitlocker recovery key

bitlocker recovery key: I am using lenovo G-50-80 with windows 10 . Recently i am unable to unlock one of my drive protected with Bitlocker. The problem is the recovery key is saved in that lock drive by mistake. I tried each and everything to find out . Kindly please help me out to unlock my drive...
  7. bitlocker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitlocker recovery key: I am using lenovo G-50-80 with windows 10 . Recently i am unable to unlock one of my drive protected with Bitlocker. The problem is the recovery key is saved in that lock drive by mistake. I tried each and everything to find out . Kindly please help me out to unlock my drive...
  8. BitLocker recovery key

BitLocker recovery key: I was trying to switch back to windows 10 from 11 and now it is prompting me for a bitlocker recovery key, does anyone know how to get this? When I go to my microsoft account and search devices it tells me I am at the wrong URL?...
  9. Bitlocker recovery key

Bitlocker recovery key: Kindly help me in getting my bitlocker recovery key as i forgot the password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/a2c562b4-ba74-4d9b-8caa-bd6043d07cd7
  10. Bitlocker key or recovery key

Bitlocker key or recovery key: Help, i turned off my Dell computer a few hours later after a update i tried to reboot my compter but its asking for a bitlocker key or recovery key. I spent 2.5 hours on the phone with Dell support than microsoft support to no avail. They are both blaming the other while im...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 48 digit bitlocker