Windows 10: Bitlocker recovery number for Lenovo

Discus and support Bitlocker recovery number for Lenovo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help! I need a BitLocker Recovery number (what ever that is) for my Lenovo MIIX 320-101CR and the information is Desktop-G56NOSG and that is dated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bingwriter, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Bitlocker recovery number for Lenovo

Help!

I need a BitLocker Recovery number (what ever that is) for my Lenovo MIIX 320-101CR and the information is Desktop-G56NOSG and that is dated 6/24/2017 and the Key ID, if needed, is FDD6ADB1 or FDD6ADBI and the Link number is 857635. Please send this information to my Outlook email address. I have received three BitLocker Recovery numbers, all dated more recently than 6/24/2017 and the numbers did not work. So, please send the correct number ASAP. If you need to send a bill, please send it to Lenovo; this all is the result of a Lenovo software update that went terrible wrong.

Bingwriter

:)

bingwriter, Oct 24, 2019

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Shafeeq,

Please find my answers to your questions below:

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key? - Yes, I am unable to even start my laptop unless I enter the recovery key.
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer? Nope
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key? Yes. I have a microsoft account and am able to login usually. But i am unable to login when I try to find the bitlocker recovery key.
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional? Windows 10 Home

When I on my laptop, there is a blue screen that asks me for bitlocker recovery key. I have tried asking my laptop company (Lenovo) and my institution both but no one has any answer to this. I have my bitlocker recovery ID number if that can help me find
    the recovery key.

Waiting eagerly for a response.

Thanks, and regards,

Shweta

Singh Shweta Rajkumar, Oct 24, 2019
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Bitlocker recovery number for Lenovo

lenovo bitlocker

my lenovo suddenly isnt working due to a bitlocker problem. how do i get a recovery key for the bitlocker?

cedricmabalot, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker recovery number for Lenovo

1. Bitlocker recovery number for Lenovo - Similar Threads - Bitlocker recovery number

2. Bitlocker Recovery on Lenovo Yoga Book

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery on Lenovo Yoga Book: Hello,I was restarting my PC because I noticed my personal OneDrive wasn't syncing at all and instead of being taken to a login screen I was hit with a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I have never set or enabled this on my computer and I was wondering if people had any input how I...
  3. Bitlocker Recovery on Lenovo Yoga Book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Recovery on Lenovo Yoga Book: Hello,I was restarting my PC because I noticed my personal OneDrive wasn't syncing at all and instead of being taken to a login screen I was hit with a Bitlocker Recovery Key. I have never set or enabled this on my computer and I was wondering if people had any input how I...
  4. Bitlocker recovery Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery Number: I can’t wait 30 days cause I change my phone number and I forget to change the number in this app, and I want the bitlocker recovery from my account and you send me a code on my phone number, I don’t 0765112023 any more...
  5. Bitlocker recovery Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery Number: I can’t wait 30 days cause I change my phone number and I forget to change the number in this app, and I want the bitlocker recovery from my account and you send me a code on my phone number, I don’t 0765112023 any more...
  6. Bitlocker recovery Number

7. Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.

Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.: I have a lenovo M700 desktop with bitlocker enabled. I have the recovery key. when the machine boots up, it stops at the recovery screen but no numbers will appear. Have tried wired ps2 keyboard, wired usb keyboard and wireless usb keyboard. All 3 work to enter the bios but...
  8. Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.

Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.: I have a lenovo M700 desktop with bitlocker enabled. I have the recovery key. when the machine boots up, it stops at the recovery screen but no numbers will appear. Have tried wired ps2 keyboard, wired usb keyboard and wireless usb keyboard. All 3 work to enter the bios but...
  9. Lenovo M700 keyboard not working at bitlocker recovery screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. BitLocker recovery number

BitLocker recovery number: I need a BitLocker recovery number and Microsoft listed three for me but my number is older. I need the Bitlocker recovery number for Desktop-G56NOSG dated 6/24/2017. Other information; Key ID = FDD6ADB1 Link id number is 857635 This is for a Lenovo MIIX 320-101CR and...