Windows 10: Bitlocker recovery servers appear to be down

Discus and support Bitlocker recovery servers appear to be down in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am attempting to access my bitlocker recovery key, but the online service appears to be down any idea when it will be back up?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BBLHoops, Nov 7, 2018.

1. BBLHoops Win User

Bitlocker recovery servers appear to be down

I am attempting to access my bitlocker recovery key, but the online service appears to be down any idea when it will be back up? Bitlocker recovery servers appear to be down 8daa971e-751e-4026-87a3-03cc8c70ac34?upload=true.png

:)

BBLHoops, Nov 7, 2018

2. recovery bitlocker blue screen

Hi Rick,

Please follow the suggestions below and check if you are able to boot to your desktop.

• Places to look for your BitLocker key:
      • On a printout you saved. Look in places you keep important papers.
      • Saved on a USB flash drive. Plug the USB flash drive into your locked PC and follow the instructions. If you saved the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
      • In your Microsoft account. To get your recovery key, go to
        BitLocker Recovery Keys.

• Or ask someone for help:
      • Ask someone with administrator privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
      • If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), ask a system administrator for your recovery key

Hope this helps in resolving the bitlocker recovery keys. Keep us posted on the bitlocker recovery key issues. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Bitlocker recovery servers appear to be down

bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Bitlocker recovery servers appear to be down

1. Bitlocker recovery servers appear to be down - Similar Threads - Bitlocker recovery servers

2. Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down: I did a bios update on my desktop and now I can't get back in because I need my BitLocker key. The website gives me this error no matter what device I use. Please help I need to get into my machine....
  3. Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Recovery Key website is down: I did a bios update on my desktop and now I can't get back in because I need my BitLocker key. The website gives me this error no matter what device I use. Please help I need to get into my machine....
  4. BitLocker ID recovery page down!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker ID recovery page down!!: The BitLocker ID recovery page is currently down. Tech support has said it may not be up again for 24 hours. My computer is now locked all because I did an update that Windows told me to do. Please fixed the recovery page as I need access to my laptop ASAP!!...
  5. BitLocker ID recovery page down!!

BitLocker ID recovery page down!!: The BitLocker ID recovery page is currently down. Tech support has said it may not be up again for 24 hours. My computer is now locked all because I did an update that Windows told me to do. Please fixed the recovery page as I need access to my laptop ASAP!!...
  6. Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down: Do not have Bitlocker recovery key. The website Microsoft account BitLocker recovery keys does not work. How can I get my recovery key??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery-website-is-down/35775992-7a8c-48e7-81c2-4ad1c206e39b
  7. Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down

Bitlocker Key Recovery Website is down: Do not have Bitlocker recovery key. The website Microsoft account BitLocker recovery keys does not work. How can I get my recovery key??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key-recovery-website-is-down/35775992-7a8c-48e7-81c2-4ad1c206e39b
  8. Bitlocker Recovery Key site is DOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Key site is DOWN: Anyone else having issues getting their Bitlocker Recovery Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-site-is-down/0e85ca86-fb58-40ea-925d-2907108bf0b5
  9. Bitlocker Recovery Key site is DOWN

Bitlocker Recovery Key site is DOWN: Anyone else having issues getting their Bitlocker Recovery Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-site-is-down/0e85ca86-fb58-40ea-925d-2907108bf0b5
  10. Bitlocker Recovery Keys keeps appearing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Recovery Keys keeps appearing: I tried to restart my laptop yesterday ......Dell 15 inch ..........purchased 27 October 2017. I received a message that I needed to enter some BITLOCK recovery keys. After about a half hour of searching on the web I found the recovery keys for my laptop. I entered the...