Windows 10: Bitlocker recovery software

Discus and support Bitlocker recovery software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, My bitlocker drive got corrupted. However, I just need to extract a few files from that drive. Is there any free software that will do that? I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by salilsurendran, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Bitlocker recovery software

Hello, My bitlocker drive got corrupted. However, I just need to extract a few files from that drive. Is there any free software that will do that? I have tried repair-bde but that didn't work. I tried M3 recovery software and that shows the files but it is too expensive to buy.

:)

salilsurendran, Jul 29, 2017
  2. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Bit Locker lock out

Hi Wallace,

BitLocker recovery key only contains 48-digit recovery password. We'd like to know if you're referring to the
    Recovery key ID.
    The Recovery key ID only serves as your reference to the correct BitLocker
    recovery key that is used to unlock BitLocker.

In the meantime, if you're trying to find your BitLocker recovery key, kindly follow the tips provided in this article:

Find my BitLocker recovery key.
    For other information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check as well this article:
    BitLocker recovery keys: Frequently asked questions.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Jul 29, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Bitlocker recovery software

Trial versions of some commercial recovery software may let you recover a limited amount of data.
    I'd guess you are very fortunate to have the chance to recover anything from a bitlocker drive.

Here's another
    100% Free Data Recovery Software For Windows Home Users!
    - see if the price suits you.

You can read up on these (but don't expect they'll work in your situation of course) as M3 is 'the world's first to recover data from a bitlocker drive'

Free Data Recovery Software Download for File Recovery - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free
    2Gb free

Recuva is a long-standing favourite.

The best free file recovery software 2017 | TechRadar
    19 Free Data Recovery Software Tools (July 2017)

dalchina, Jul 29, 2017
Thema:

Bitlocker recovery software

1. Bitlocker recovery software - Similar Threads - Bitlocker recovery software

2. Bitlocker recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker recovery: I got my Lenovo Thinkpad repaired and when Lenovo sent it back it had this Bitlocker encryption on it which was not there before, so I'm completely locked out of my computer. There's no recovery key associated with any microsoft account I use. Lenovo Technical Support were...
  3. bitlocker recovery

bitlocker recovery: hii have the problem, my laptop need bitlocker recovery, but i cant contact my seller to get my key. also my office didnt have this key..can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery/49757571-86c4-4a7b-a16b-562b5370a863
  4. Bitlock recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bitlock recovery: Why does it say the last 6 number digit is incorrect but its correct on bitlock recovery key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlock-recovery/866e0220-6efa-401c-a660-e5ebfa73f6a6
  5. Bitlocker recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery: I am looking for a solution that probably doesn’t exist. My notebook is no longer working spilled water on keyboard, i don’t have a backup of the data and the person who initially setup the pc turned bitlocker on but didn’t record the recovery key. I can’t look up the key...
  6. BitLocker Recovery

BitLocker Recovery: I just received a 'BitLocker recovery' message after owning my computer for 2.5 years. I do not have a recovery key and have never had one. Why am I receiving this notification and how do I bypass it to access data on my computer? Attempts for BIOS Secure Boot disabling...
  7. Bitlocker recovery

Bitlocker recovery: I am wondering if i do a keep my files reset will it bypass the bitlocker recovery key that i dont have? Or even after i do that reset will i still be hit with this bitlocker screen or will that be gone?...
  8. BitLocker Recovery

BitLocker Recovery: Dear Sir/Madam could you help to tell me the issues on BitLocker recovery key when we startup window. many computer always ask the recovery key BitLocker when user startup window....
  9. BitLocker Recovery

BitLocker Recovery: For the last few days I have been asked to enter my BitLocker recovery key. I do this and everything is fine but how do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery/45a0f052-1f3c-4174-8ca9-9220920821b9
  10. Bitlocker recovery

Bitlocker recovery: Hi, I dug up my old laptop and was planning to give it to a friend as I no longer use it, so I wanted to reset the laptop to it’s original settings. I have now done this but it is asking me for my bitlocker key. It has been over a year since i used this laptop and i cannot...
Tags: