Windows 10: Bitlocker reovery key

Discus and support Bitlocker reovery key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bitlocker does not accept my PIN The recovery key _35 digits is displayed on the screen but it does not allow me to enter alphanumeric characters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stefanie le Roux, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Bitlocker reovery key

Bitlocker does not accept my PIN

The recovery key _35 digits is displayed on the screen but it does not allow me to enter alphanumeric characters

:)

Stefanie le Roux, Apr 2, 2020

2. Reset protection reovery key

How do u get reset protection reovery key for Windows 8.1

Taraseeley, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Bitlocker reovery key

Bitlocker Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It is good that you know the Bitlocker key to properly get into the computer. To help you turn off the Bitlocker key, you can follow the steps below:

Please make sure you are signed as the Administrator of the computer.

To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.

• A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption. Click
      Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off, and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Bitlocker reovery key

1. Bitlocker reovery key - Similar Threads - Bitlocker reovery key

2. Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker key: I never activated bitlocker yet it locked my laptop down and won't let me in. What are my options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/bd013035-587c-436f-a76a-27587a2da1ac
  3. bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker key: My laptop came with bitlocker partition, I didn't set it up. Hewlett Packard told me to call microsoft and I did and they gave me a link help.microsoft com. The site said my bitlocker key would be in my microsoft account. The only account I have in microsoft is Skype. I have...
  4. Bitlocker Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker Key: My computer crashed and I was prompted with the Bitlocker message. I received this computer new for Christmas, I have non clue what the hell this code is. I’m pretty sure I used my email for the sign up , but when I try to use that email to enter one drive it says I don’t...
  5. Bitlocker Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Key: My computer crashed and I was prompted with the Bitlocker message. I received this computer new for Christmas, I have non clue what the hell this code is. I’m pretty sure I used my email for the sign up , but when I try to use that email to enter one drive it says I don’t...
  6. Bitlocker key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker key: I don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to my Microsoft account please help me with this to solve my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-key/e177e9a7-52e2-4a7a-af9b-1c4a57dedf34
  7. BitLocker Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker Key: I used the bitlocker key associated with my devices. I'm using all of the options to check and still cannot find the bitlock key. Can someone call me to assist at 732.407.8228.Thank you.Crystal Hinds...
  8. BitLocker Key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    BitLocker Key: My computer crashed and it's asking for a BitLocker key. This computer belongs to my charity and the IT person who set it up is no longer with us. I do see the recovery key ID on the screen. Is there a way I can retrieve my recovery key?...
  9. Bitlocker Password and reovery key lost. cannot access my drive.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Password and reovery key lost. cannot access my drive.: Greetings. yesterday morning my laptop attacked by .boston ransomware. that was converting my files into .boston extension. at the moment I disconnect my laptop from internet. and as soon as possible I reset my laptop to recovery point. after recovering the window I cannot...
  10. win 10 sleeep reovery problem

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 sleeep reovery problem: Using build 10074 .... when I put it to sleep, then wake it up, it has lost connection to the internet. The only way I can get back on line is to restart the computer.. Is there a setting somewhere for this or do I have to put up with it? I've looked everywhere I can think...