Windows 10: Bitlocker requirment

Discus and support Bitlocker requirment in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everyone This is the issue I never faced before and I tried to contact with Microsoft supporter but I couldn't find anyone to help .Couple of days... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by babakpourkaveh, May 8, 2022.

1. Bitlocker requirment

Hi everyone This is the issue I never faced before and I tried to contact with Microsoft supporter but I couldn't find anyone to help .Couple of days before my lap top required for restart and then after pretty much long time screen shows it needs "Bitlocker number " I sign on my Microsoft account from cellphone and try to follow up instructions and it sent me 4 digit code number throw text massage on my phone number after I asked my bitlocker number but even that code is not working and now my system if fully locked until I enter that 48 digit bitlocker number . Please if any has any informat

:)

babakpourkaveh, May 8, 2022

2. Required to Enter Bitlock Code

Hi Ben,

Since your issue is related to BitLocker codes, the troubleshooting steps that needs to be done requires advanced and complex configurations. Because of this, we might need to refer you to our Microsoft TechNet forums. For us to direct you to the correct
    forum category, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your device?
    • Was your computer previously connected to a domain network?
    • When you had your BitLocker set up, was it on the same hard disk drive?
    • Is the computer a workstation or is it a personal computer?

If in case you'll experience an issue with BitLocker recovery keys, you can use this
    link as your reference.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 8, 2022
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Installing Bitlocker to encrypt

Hello,

To install BitLocker, your PC must satisfied system requirements. We'd like to clarify, what edition of Windows 10 do you have? In addition, you must be logged in as an admistrator and have an access to printer to print the recovery key.

If you're using Windows 10 Pro and meet the requirements, follow these steps to enable BitLocker.

• Click Start. Type Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Click BitLocker Drive.
    • Hit Turn on BitLocker.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, May 8, 2022
  4. Bitlocker requirment

Need Help in BitLocker deployment Step by Step

Dear All,

We are planning to deploy to deploy Windows 10 BitLocker in our organization. Could you please anyone help me with step by step deployment from the scratch.

1. What are the requirement?
    2. How to setup BitLocker management server?
    3. What are the per-cautions and best practices?
    Thanks in well advance for brief guide.

Best Regards

Faisal

Faisal_Raza, May 8, 2022
Thema:

Bitlocker requirment

1. Bitlocker requirment - Similar Threads - Bitlocker requirment

2. My Laptop is locked and it required bitlocker to start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop is locked and it required bitlocker to start.: My laptop is locked with bit locker key and i cant start the system I dont have BitLocker keys and i have even checked the Microsoft account and there are no key they are empty....
  3. My Laptop is locked and it required bitlocker to start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop is locked and it required bitlocker to start.: My laptop is locked with bit locker key and i cant start the system I dont have BitLocker keys and i have even checked the Microsoft account and there are no key they are empty....
  4. Bitlocker key required when BL is not activated yet. 4 times this week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key required when BL is not activated yet. 4 times this week: Have got calls from 4 different people and I had this happen to me on a brand new Dell Optiplex this week. After a Windows 11 update and reboot Windows is asking for a BL key. BL is on all the machines but not activated. There is an issue that is being held secret by someone....
  5. Bitlocker key required when BL is not activated yet. 4 times this week

Bitlocker key required when BL is not activated yet. 4 times this week: Have got calls from 4 different people and I had this happen to me on a brand new Dell Optiplex this week. After a Windows 11 update and reboot Windows is asking for a BL key. BL is on all the machines but not activated. There is an issue that is being held secret by someone....
  6. Bitlock key required but can't find

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlock key required but can't find: Bitlock key required to get back into computer and have none. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlock-key-required-but-cant-find/5f5ec30b-05f5-4cca-b720-441697b1ea68
  7. Bitlock key required but can't find

Bitlock key required but can't find: Bitlock key required to get back into computer and have none. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlock-key-required-but-cant-find/5f5ec30b-05f5-4cca-b720-441697b1ea68
  8. I was reboot and i am required to enter BitLocker any help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was reboot and i am required to enter BitLocker any help: I wanted to scan my laptop with Microsoft window defender and and selected to quick scan after finished I went for full scan and last i opted to scan offline it where required me to restart and when on it displayed blue screen requiring me to provied BitLocker key am...
  9. I was reboot and i am required to enter BitLocker any help

I was reboot and i am required to enter BitLocker any help: I wanted to scan my laptop with Microsoft window defender and and selected to quick scan after finished I went for full scan and last i opted to scan offline it where required me to restart and when on it displayed blue screen requiring me to provied BitLocker key am...
  10. Account reset required to obtain bitlocker-key

Account reset required to obtain bitlocker-key: Almost ayear ago I bouht a new laptop for my wife. During first-time start I had to create a Microsoft account to continue, so I created a <name>@outlook.com account and continued with the startup. My wife uses Gmail so never used that outlook account for email. Now, almost a...