Windows 10: BitLocker says that it is not compatible Windows 10

Discus and support BitLocker says that it is not compatible Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! I've got a problem with Bitlocked USBI enabled BitLocker on it approximately 3 months agoFrom that time I hadn't used this driveAnd when I plug... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ccc0der, Nov 21, 2016.

1. ccc0der Win User

BitLocker says that it is not compatible Windows 10

Hello! I've got a problem with Bitlocked USBI enabled BitLocker on it approximately 3 months agoFrom that time I hadn't used this driveAnd when I plug in it now, it says that Bitlocker encryption is not compatible with current windows versionAnd tells me to try newer versionBut I already have the newest versionWith all updates installedPlease, help me

:)

ccc0der, Nov 21, 2016

2. BitLocker

Hi! Recently, I upgraded to Windows 10. I also applied BitLocker on my external hard drive. After the encryption, I tried opening my external hard drive and it says, "The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of Windows. try
    opening in a newer version of Windows".

What should I do? Thank you.

ChamTitular, Nov 21, 2016
  3. mlg63 Win User
    Disabling BitLocker

What version of Windows 10? Windows 10 Home that comes on almost all computers doesn't have Bitlocker so you won't find it if you have Home. Only Pro and Enterprise have Bitlocker. Check with Remix to see if it is compatible with windows 10. That might
    be the problem, not bitlocker.

mlg63, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

BitLocker says that it is not compatible Windows 10

1. BitLocker says that it is not compatible Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BitLocker says compatible

2. Bitlocker Window version is not compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Window version is not compatible: I have 2 laptops. 1- Ideapad win 10 Home Activated 2- Thinkpad win 11 Home 22h2 22581.200 Beta Activated I removed SSD from 1st which had win10 installed and attached it to the 2nd laptop. then I removed it back to the original laptop. Then, on startup, it asked for BitLocker...
  3. Bitlocker Window version is not compatible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Window version is not compatible: I have 2 laptops. 1- Ideapad win 10 Home Activated 2- Thinkpad win 11 Home 22h2 22581.200 Beta Activated I removed SSD from 1st which had win10 installed and attached it to the 2nd laptop. then I removed it back to the original laptop. Then, on startup, it asked for BitLocker...
  4. Bitlocker Window version is not compatible

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Mixed Reality says 12900k is not compatible

Windows Mixed Reality says 12900k is not compatible: Windows Mixed Reality says 12900k is not compatible with WMR?Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality-says-12900k-is-not/4961fdc1-5f6c-458a-8493-ef871e3e1316
  6. Windows 11 says compatible, but in instalation says it isnt?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 says compatible, but in instalation says it isnt?: Problem is that in my settings, and also in pc health check it says that i can install/upgrade windows 11, so i tried to upgrade to windows 11, but every time i get error and it reverted to windows 10. Now when i tried to clean install windows 11 it says in instalation screen...
  7. Windows 11 says compatible, but in instalation says it isnt?

Windows 11 says compatible, but in instalation says it isnt?: Problem is that in my settings, and also in pc health check it says that i can install/upgrade windows 11, so i tried to upgrade to windows 11, but every time i get error and it reverted to windows 10. Now when i tried to clean install windows 11 it says in instalation screen...
  8. Windows 10 Bitlocker to go compatibility

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Bitlocker to go compatibility: I used Bitlocker to go to encrypt my USB drive on Windows 10 PC. Then tried to access the drive on other Windows platforms, i.e. Windows Server 2016, 2012 and Windows 7. All failed. On Server 2016 and 2012, after I inserted the USB drive. It did not automatically prompt me...
  9. Bitlocker encryption not compatible with this version of windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bitlocker encryption not compatible with this version of windows: Hi, I am having a problem with my USB drive that I decided to protect with Bitlocker. The encryption was successful from 0 to 100%. Right after 2 minutes of completion of my encryption, when I tried to open my USB drive it says "BitLocker encryption not compatible with your...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade Tool says "Display is not compatible"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrade Tool says "Display is not compatible": I wanted to upgrade Windows 10 November Update to Anniversary Update. I ran the Windows 10 Upgrade Tool and it said "Display is not compatible" Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics Direct X 12 1st Monitor: 1920x1080 2nd Monitor: 1360x768 Thank you! 58781
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bitlocker is not compatible with windows 10

2. bitlocker not compatible windows 10

3. the bitlocker encryption on this drive isnt compatible