Windows 10: Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail

Discus and support Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi My laptop has bitlocker turn on on both hdd but when I go on my Microsoft account detail, it say off on both hdd .. I can't install game from the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanielLadouceur1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail

Hi

My laptop has bitlocker turn on on both hdd but when I go on my Microsoft account detail, it say off on both hdd .. I can't install game from the store because of that.

:)

DanielLadouceur1, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Ernie San Win User

Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail

1. Bitlocker showing has off on Microsoft account detail - Similar Threads - Bitlocker showing has

2. Why does Microsoft account show my laptop device details and not the bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft account show my laptop device details and not the bitlocker recovery key?: Firmware was updated on hp laptop now after turning it on it shows bitlocker recovery key. For this, I need to access its Bitlocker recovery key. However, although I know the login for the Microsoft account associated with the PC, no recovery keys are shown when I go to...
  3. Why does Microsoft account show my laptop device details and not the bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft account show my laptop device details and not the bitlocker recovery key?: Firmware was updated on hp laptop now after turning it on it shows bitlocker recovery key. For this, I need to access its Bitlocker recovery key. However, although I know the login for the Microsoft account associated with the PC, no recovery keys are shown when I go to...
  4. Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing: show account details such as email on the sign-in screen not showing. I have toggled that feature off and on in my account setting on my pc, and rebooted the pc but still not working. Any solution, please?...
  5. Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing: show account details such as email on the sign-in screen not showing. I have toggled that feature off and on in my account setting on my pc, and rebooted the pc but still not working. Any solution, please?...
  6. Show account details such as email on sign-in screen not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BitLocker status "ON" but Account Shows Status "OFF"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker status "ON" but Account Shows Status "OFF": Hi All, I am making a set of small assumptions around BitLocker here. So feel free to point and laugh if I have got it all wrong. I recently turned BitLocker on for all my drives and selected my Microsoft account as my recovery key location. My BitLocker manager within...
  8. My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account

My Local account is showing account details for my wife's Microsoft Account: When I try to access my Local Account, I am unable to switch to my own Microsoft Account - message saying that another user on this device is already using this account. In addition, in the section where I should list my 'Accounts used by other apps', I have my Wife's...
  9. Microsoft account details

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account details: Hello. recently I had some problems with viruses on my computer so I decided to have it cleaned. I had also asked them to put another separate profile on the desktop to manage the re occurrence of anything dodgy. unfortunately I signed into this other account with my...
  10. Resetting microsoft account details

Resetting microsoft account details: My father in law is almost 95 & has some memory issues related to age & medication. I'm trying to set-up Dad's laptop for his son to use, as it's been sitting idle for some time now. Dad can no longer recall any of his passwords & as a result I've had no luck with changing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I have switched off bitlocker but it appears on on windows account