Windows 10: Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop

Discus and support Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tired to resolver using this -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarishChellappa, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop

Tired to resolver using this - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18671.bitlocker-troubleshooting-continuous-reboot-loop-with-bitlocker-recovery-on-a-slate-device.aspx

This didn't help. How do i resolve this issue? Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop [​IMG]

:)

HarishChellappa, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Bitlocker windows 10 and the boot loop

Hello,

Sorry to know that you are unable to boot to the Dell Venue. Let me try and assist you with the issue you are faing.

Are you entering the correct key on the recovery key entry screen?

If you do not know the BitLocker recovery key, then to get it, you may
    click on this link:
    BitLocker Recovery Keys
    . This should send the recovery key to the mobile phone number on file.

For more information, you may also refer to the article:
    BitLocker recovery keys: Frequently asked questions

If you are stuck in a continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on your device, then I would suggest you to refer to the article below and try the workaround given in it.

BitLocker Troubleshooting:
    Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device

Let us know if it helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop

Preparing Automatic repair on boot when bitlocker is enabled

Hello,

Your concern is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers Community. It is better suited for the IT Pro audience forums. We suggest that you post your concern in
    Microsoft TechNet
    for advance troubleshooting.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop

1. Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop - Similar Threads - Bitlocker troubleshooting continuous

2. Bitlocker key screen vicious loop - troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key screen vicious loop - troubleshooting: HiI closed my notebook and opened it up to find a Bitlocker recovery key message. I entered the recovery key and got a message about attempting repair but I landed back on the recover key screen again. I've entered the key 5-6 times and the same thing happens.While I'd rather...
  3. Bitlocker key screen vicious loop - troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker key screen vicious loop - troubleshooting: HiI closed my notebook and opened it up to find a Bitlocker recovery key message. I entered the recovery key and got a message about attempting repair but I landed back on the recover key screen again. I've entered the key 5-6 times and the same thing happens.While I'd rather...
  4. Bitlocker troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker troubleshooting: My daughter updated her laptop yesterday Win10, HP Envy . When restarting the PC gives a promt for bitlocker password/key is required. To our knowledge Bitlocker had not been turned on, but none the less it is on. The computer is registered to her MS account - she is the only...
  5. Continuous reboots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Continuous reboots: I have a Lenovo Yoga 3rd generation and until the last 2 Windows 10 updates, it worked fine. Since the last 2 updates I am experiencing multiple Blue Screens several times daily and it is quite frustrating. There is no rhyme or reason for it to happen as it occurs at random...
  6. PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC continues to reboot in a loop after windows update: Hi there, I am having issues with my Acer PC after a windows 10 update. PC going into a reboot loop. I can go into the bios using del/f12 keys but have failed to reboot from hard-drive, removal device and usb etc so no avail. PC keeps saying its trying to go back to last...
  7. My computer is stuck in a continuous reboot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is stuck in a continuous reboot loop.: My computer is stuck in a continuous reboot loop and I can't get to "Safe mode" and as soon as the windows goes into "Repair" it reboots. How do I use my USB recovery drive to reboot the system. F11 or F8 does not work. Thank you...
  8. Update causing continuous reboot loop

Update causing continuous reboot loop: After installing the latest 10 update (which seemed huge and extra slow to dl) my PC is stuck continuously rebooting before desktop is reached. And before you ask again, No it doesn't reach desktop status & also No I shouldn't need/have to download windows from another...
  9. Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer

Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer: I have been trying to reboot my computer. Ive gotten to the 100% completion of the restarting of windows, but it now continues to power off, power back on, load, flash same picture, and repeat again. It has been doing this for the past 24 hours. How do i fix this?...
  10. Reboot loop with no access to troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Support
    Reboot loop with no access to troubleshooting: Hi all, Using a Sony Vaio laptop (VGN-NW270D) that originally came with 64bit Windows 7, it was upgraded to 10 earlier in the year and the only issue was every once few times (at most only 20% of time) waking up from sleep would not turn on monitor (external neither) but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker

2. windows 10 bitlocker continous reboot