Windows 10: BitLocker with multiple S.O.

Discus and support BitLocker with multiple S.O. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Could I use BitLocker in a computer with TWO O.S.? Since this PC doesn't have HDD password, I need something to protect data against... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pipppero2007, Apr 11, 2017.

1. BitLocker with multiple S.O.

Hi,

Could I use BitLocker in a computer with TWO O.S.?

Since this PC doesn't have HDD password, I need something to protect data against stealers.

Thanks.

:)

Pipppero2007, Apr 11, 2017

2. Screen Rotation Bug - Problemas na rotação de tela

The version of S.O. is 7.10.8862.144

Firmware: 1750.0823.8852.12430

Pedro Paulo Amorim, Apr 11, 2017
  3. Bitlocker on multiple external drives

Hi Myron,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with using bitlocker on Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if bitlocker settings is incorrect.

I suggest you to try decrypting the volume for the multiple external drives and then reset the bitlocker for the multiple drives.

Refer to the below Microsoft Help Article.

Note: The step provided in the below link is also applicable in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...er-Drive-Encryption-and-decrypting-the-volume

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 11, 2017
Thema:

BitLocker with multiple S.O.

1. BitLocker with multiple S.O. - Similar Threads - BitLocker multiple

2. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  3. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  4. bitlocker recovery key: web page error each time on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker recovery key: web page error each time on multiple devices: when i try to recover my bitlocker key i receive a message "a problem occured please try again later" but it never works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-web-page-error-each-time-on/8a7dcda9-bdaa-4470-a5be-af9981088b9d
  5. bitlocker recovery key: web page error each time on multiple devices

bitlocker recovery key: web page error each time on multiple devices: when i try to recover my bitlocker key i receive a message "a problem occured please try again later" but it never works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-web-page-error-each-time-on/8a7dcda9-bdaa-4470-a5be-af9981088b9d
  6. How do enterprises manage Bitlocker when multiple encrypted machines are automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do enterprises manage Bitlocker when multiple encrypted machines are automatically...: How do enterprises manage Bitlocker when multiple encrypted machines are backed up on an overnight schedule? I need to backup but I can't stay up to turn it off, and then back on immediately afterwards. I don't know exactly when the backup will complete because it varies with...
  7. How do enterprises manage Bitlocker when multiple encrypted machines are automatically...

How do enterprises manage Bitlocker when multiple encrypted machines are automatically...: How do enterprises manage Bitlocker when multiple encrypted machines are backed up on an overnight schedule? I need to backup but I can't stay up to turn it off, and then back on immediately afterwards. I don't know exactly when the backup will complete because it varies with...
  8. How do enterprises manage Bitlocker when multiple encrypted machines are automatically...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Bitlocker with Multiple Smartcards

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker with Multiple Smartcards: Hi, I'm trying to use bitlocker with more than 1 smartcard at a time one for each user of the computer. Using passcodes isn't an option in this scenario. This was previously covered on TechNet, with the answer: You can use bitlocker volumes with as many startup key...
  10. Bitlocker inputs multiple characters in the password field

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker inputs multiple characters in the password field: Hello, I have been using BitLocker for a long time now and in conjunction with Windows 10 for 3 months and today something weird happened. When I tried to insert my password at boot, when I pressed the Shift key in combination with any other key, it inserted tens of...
Tags: