Windows 10: Bitlocker Won’t Allow me to Log into my Computer!

Discus and support Bitlocker Won’t Allow me to Log into my Computer! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently downloaded bitlocker and gave a pin to enter. When I restarted it brought me to the blue screen and asked for the pin. I enter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nasil1496, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Nasil1496 Win User

Bitlocker Won’t Allow me to Log into my Computer!

Hello,

I recently downloaded bitlocker and gave a pin to enter. When I restarted it brought me to the blue screen and asked for the pin. I enter the pin and it goes through like it worked but then my computer just endlessly loads like it’s going to the home screen but never gets there. What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

:)

Nasil1496, Mar 9, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    problem with bitlocker

Hi Roeslie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We need some more details to help you find the solution to your problem.

• Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on your surface machine?
    • Did you notice any changes on the computer recently?
    • When you say, you have a problem with your Surface machine about BitLocker key, do you mean that the surface machine asks you to enter the BitLocker key to allow you to sign into Windows?
    • Does the other computer ask you to enter the BitLocker key to allow you to access the files saved on it?

If you are being asked to enter a BitLocker key to sign into your surface machine and you don’t remember your BitLocker key, you can follow the instructions given in the link below to find the BitLocker recovery key.

Find my BitLocker recovery key

Please get back to us with the information requested above, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Bitlocker Won’t Allow me to Log into my Computer!

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Bitlocker Won’t Allow me to Log into my Computer!

1. Bitlocker Won’t Allow me to Log into my Computer! - Similar Threads - Bitlocker Won’t Allow

2. My start screen is blurry and it won’t let me log into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My start screen is blurry and it won’t let me log into my computer: I uploaded the new windows 11 and my start screen is blurry . It won’t let me log into my Microsoft laptopI tried to shut down and do the bit thing but it wants my recovery key and i cannot locate it in my Microsoft account..Please help me.Thank you Victoria...
  3. My start screen is blurry and it won’t let me log into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My start screen is blurry and it won’t let me log into my computer: I uploaded the new windows 11 and my start screen is blurry . It won’t let me log into my Microsoft laptopI tried to shut down and do the bit thing but it wants my recovery key and i cannot locate it in my Microsoft account..Please help me.Thank you Victoria...
  4. my computer has logged me out and won’t let me back in??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has logged me out and won’t let me back in??: so i was holding the ctrl button and whoopsie, then it told me to put it into safe mode in word so i did thinking nothing of it then evrything went really weird and wouldn’t work, so i googled how to turn it off and i went to the window R, then boot and accidentally turned it...
  5. my computer has logged me out and won’t let me back in??

my computer has logged me out and won’t let me back in??: so i was holding the ctrl button and whoopsie, then it told me to put it into safe mode in word so i did thinking nothing of it then evrything went really weird and wouldn’t work, so i googled how to turn it off and i went to the window R, then boot and accidentally turned it...
  6. My keyboard won’t let me log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My keyboard won’t let me log in.: When i type my password nothing happens and it says i’m not typing so i’m stuck on the login screen. Is there any way to fix this?? I’ve tried using the on screen keyboard but i still can’t type anything. I’ve also restarted my computer multiple times and switch the usb port....
  7. My keyboard won’t let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard won’t let me log in.: When i type my password nothing happens and it says i’m not typing so i’m stuck on the login screen. Is there any way to fix this?? I’ve tried using the on screen keyboard but i still can’t type anything. I’ve also restarted my computer multiple times and switch the usb port....
  8. My keyboard won’t let me log in.

9. Windows 10 will not allow me to log on to my computer without internet.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 will not allow me to log on to my computer without internet.: Windows will not allow me to log on to my computer without internet. If internet is down I cant use my computer. How to fix this windows major flaw?? * Moved from IE11/Win 10 * Original title: windows 11 will not allow me to log on to my compter without internet....
  10. Won’t let me log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t let me log in?: I assume this is a problem with windows or something physical with my computer, I just don’t know the difference. My laptop has been slowing down a lot and even bluescreening occasionly for about the past week. Now when I turn it on it never gets to the point where I can log...