Windows 10: Bitlocker won't install

Discus and support Bitlocker won't install in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed and activated Windows 10 pro with the help of a Microsoft technician. I had previously the Windows 10 home version which... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Andre'Wilson1, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Bitlocker won't install

Hello,

I recently installed and activated Windows 10 pro with the help of a Microsoft technician. I had previously the Windows 10 home version which came preloaded on this computer. My Bitlocker encryption program will not load or turn on despite the efforts of another Microsoft tech. I was told that Bitlocker came automatically with Windows 10 Pro. This is extremely important to me. Please advise.

Much thanks,

:)

Andre'Wilson1, Apr 26, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Bitlocker won't install

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Bitlocker won't install

1. Bitlocker won't install - Similar Threads - Bitlocker won't install

2. Bitlocker ID won't load, Clean Install only solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker ID won't load, Clean Install only solution?: Hi, for about a month now my laptop has been out of commission, it loads up with and requesting I give my BitLocker ID. It is a personal laptop, not even a year old, and I was the to set it up, but was unaware or do not remember any bitlocker ID setup being done. I, like many...
  3. Bitlocker ID won't load, Clean Install only solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker ID won't load, Clean Install only solution?: Hi, for about a month now my laptop has been out of commission, it loads up with and requesting I give my BitLocker ID. It is a personal laptop, not even a year old, and I was the to set it up, but was unaware or do not remember any bitlocker ID setup being done. I, like many...
  4. Nonexistent Bitlocker key + won't wipe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nonexistent Bitlocker key + won't wipe: Hello and thank you.I had no idea Bitlocker was on my laptop until it Bitlocked me out. The laptop is listed as one of my devices on my Microsoft account nonetheless my account shows zero Bitlocker keys. I resigned myself to wiping the computer back to factory settings today,...
  5. BitLocker won't recognize the correct key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker won't recognize the correct key: I am trying to access my harddrive which is locked by BitLocker. I have the 48 digit pass code that correspond to the key ID shown in the prompt, but when typed in it say that the code doesn't fit the key please disregard my inconsistent use of the terms key and pass code in...
  6. BitLocker won't recognize the correct key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BitLocker won't recognize the correct key: I am trying to access my harddrive which is locked by BitLocker. I have the 48 digit pass code that correspond to the key ID shown in the prompt, but when typed in it say that the code doesn't fit the key please disregard my inconsistent use of the terms key and pass code in...
  7. Bitlocker won't save to microsoft account

Bitlocker won't save to microsoft account: So I have seen old posts about this issue but nothing really recent about it. I have two computers that I just did a clean install of win 10 pro. My only account I have on the computers is a microsoft account and I have verified myself on the account with microsoft. I have...
  8. Windows 10 Workstation Won't Bitlock

Windows 10 Workstation Won't Bitlock: During bitlockering of the C: drive on a windows 10 box I am recieving "The requested System device cannot be found" I have a TPM and it shows it is good and working the C drive is fine. What device is it looking for during initialization that it can't find? Any suggestions...
  9. Bitlocker won't unlock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker won't unlock: I have a Lenovo 100s. Windows 10. I turned it on today, and it's locked with Bitlocker. I don't know where it came from or how this happened. I am the only one who uses this laptop. It just appeared. I did not activate this, nor did I ask for this headache. I figured out...
  10. BitLocker Drive OS Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BitLocker Drive OS Install: Hi all. The computer is not booting up.. I tried crashing it in WinRE .. some how microsoft did it again and now my drive is Bit Locker Encypted Asking bit locker key for every repair option. I got the keys from Ms account. When trying to run SystemRestore, Startup...