Windows 10: BitLocker

Discus and support BitLocker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI have recently bought a HP laptop that is running Windows 11 that is for personal use. I turned my laptop on again the other day and asked me for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jen Burke 1962, Aug 17, 2022.

1. BitLocker

HiI have recently bought a HP laptop that is running Windows 11 that is for personal use. I turned my laptop on again the other day and asked me for a BitLocker key. I was unable to obtained my BitLocker key as when I set up the laptop I didn't set up the laptop to be associated with a Microsoft account. After spending hours on the phone with both family that are in IT, HP and Microsoft, I ended up taking my laptop to be repaired and completely reset and reinstalling Windows onto it.When I received the laptop back it is working perfectly but they have do the initial set up for me so I can 'hit

:)

Jen Burke 1962, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

BitLocker

1. BitLocker - Similar Threads - BitLocker

2. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  3. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  4. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  5. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  6. About Bitlocker...!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Bitlocker...!!: Hey microsoft, I hate you after you locked my laptop drive my huge data and important work files also in the Drive, and You Locked my drive with bitlocker what the hell is going on microsoft. You say that we send the recovery key to account but I've checked my *** Email...
  7. About Bitlocker...!!

About Bitlocker...!!: Hey microsoft, I hate you after you locked my laptop drive my huge data and important work files also in the Drive, and You Locked my drive with bitlocker what the hell is going on microsoft. You say that we send the recovery key to account but I've checked my *** Email...
  8. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  9. bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro

bitlocker missing in windows 11 pro: Hi ,when i click on bitlocker option from control panel, it's not opening and the bitlocker services not showing in services. MSc, need assistance to fix the issue .....
  10. Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel

Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel: Hi there, I had an old 2TB HDD that was used for data on my old computer running Windows 10 pro. It was bitlocker encryped. I decrypted it on my old computer, and moved it to my new computer running Windows 11 pro. I removed the encryption on this drive as I was uncertain...