Windows 10: 我忘記了bitlocker密碼,然後我進行了recovery,之後我輸入recovery密碼后也沒有辦法進入系統,我只想要恢復我的數據,麻煩協助,謝謝。

Discus and support 我忘記了bitlocker密碼,然後我進行了recovery,之後我輸入recovery密碼后也沒有辦法進入系統,我只想要恢復我的數據,麻煩協助,謝謝。 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; 我忘記了bitlocker密碼,然後我進行了recovery,之後我輸入recovery密碼后也沒有辦法進入系統,我只想要恢復我的數據,麻煩協助,謝謝。... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Family 2HK, Apr 10, 2019.

1. 我忘記了bitlocker密碼,然後我進行了recovery,之後我輸入recovery密碼后也沒有辦法進入系統,我只想要恢復我的數據,麻煩協助,謝謝。

我忘記了bitlocker密碼,然後我進行了recovery,之後我輸入recovery密碼后也沒有辦法進入系統,我只想要恢復我的數據,麻煩協助,謝謝。

:)

Family 2HK, Apr 10, 2019

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 10, 2019
  3. recovery bitlocker blue screen

Hi Rick,

Please follow the suggestions below and check if you are able to boot to your desktop.

• Places to look for your BitLocker key:
      • On a printout you saved. Look in places you keep important papers.
      • Saved on a USB flash drive. Plug the USB flash drive into your locked PC and follow the instructions. If you saved the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
      • In your Microsoft account. To get your recovery key, go to
        BitLocker Recovery Keys.

• Or ask someone for help:
      • Ask someone with administrator privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
      • If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), ask a system administrator for your recovery key

Hope this helps in resolving the bitlocker recovery keys. Keep us posted on the bitlocker recovery key issues. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Apr 10, 2019
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

1. 我忘記了bitlocker密碼,然後我進行了recovery,之後我輸入recovery密碼后也沒有辦法進入系統,我只想要恢復我的數據,麻煩協助,謝謝。 - Similar Threads - 我忘記了bitlocker密碼,然後我進行了recovery,之後我輸入recovery密碼后也沒有辦法進入系統,我只想要恢復我的數據,麻煩協助,謝謝。

2. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  3. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  4. What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?: Not a lot. I have never consented to have Bitlocker on my device and yet I have this mystery code that I am unable to access in order for me to access my own data. And yes I have tried all the useless suggestions from Microsoft. I have just had to pay £150 to have my computer...
  5. What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?

What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?: Not a lot. I have never consented to have Bitlocker on my device and yet I have this mystery code that I am unable to access in order for me to access my own data. And yes I have tried all the useless suggestions from Microsoft. I have just had to pay £150 to have my computer...
  6. What is the difference between ransomware and Microsoft's Bitlocker?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.: Hello all, My old Windows computer Dell xps 15, 2018 recently died, in such a way that it won't power-up at all anymore. To recover the files I removed the harddrive and mounted it to be copied to my new computer. When opening the windows explorer screen, I see it is working...
  8. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.: Hello all, My old Windows computer Dell xps 15, 2018 recently died, in such a way that it won't power-up at all anymore. To recover the files I removed the harddrive and mounted it to be copied to my new computer. When opening the windows explorer screen, I see it is working...
  9. Help, My bitlocker Key-ID on my microsoft account does not match my harddrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...