Windows 10: BitLokcer Recovery Window

Discus and support BitLokcer Recovery Window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OS: Windows 10 Pro Problem: I keep getting the Bitlocker login window. I enter the password Bitlocker window disappears, and I am able to resume my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aim-high, Oct 9, 2019.

1. aim-high Win User

BitLokcer Recovery Window

Problem: I keep getting the Bitlocker login window. I enter the password Bitlocker window disappears, and I am able to resume my work, but when I logoff, this windows comes back up again for password. Please see pic below.

How do I save my password in Bitlocker so it does not keep popping up. Thanks for your help.

BitLokcer Recovery Window d9891503-3192-47e6-81d2-73de1ec9e938?upload=true.jpg

:)

aim-high, Oct 9, 2019
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 9, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 9, 2019
  4. BitLokcer Recovery Window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

BitLokcer Recovery Window

1. BitLokcer Recovery Window - Similar Threads - BitLokcer Recovery Window

2. window recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window recovery: my question is if my first windows is windows 10 pro and then i upgrade in windows 11 and then i again install windows 10 with chrome and now my window showing activate window so can i go my first window 10 pro which I had inserted while building ?...
  3. windows recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows recovery: so i accidentally deleted an important file so i recovered my pc using the recovery app but i had my esets anti virus on so it failed tho i got the file that i wanted back but do i need to another recovery or its not needed...
  4. Windows recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows recovery: I can't turn on my pc because of error code : 0xc00000017I was downloading anti cheat for CSGO and then after download it was asking me for a restart.. and after that i cant turn my pc.. I get a picture RecoveryYour pc couldn't start properlyThere isn't enough memory...
  5. Windows Recovery

Windows Recovery: Hi Microsoft family, I am having a very bad situation here. 4-5 weeks ago I downloaded a game from an unknown sitefor the first time which caused a huge amount of critical virus in my pc. windows defender didn't detected it. I knew this when I saw many unknown programs...
  6. Windows Recovery

Windows Recovery: Hi, I’ve been trying to recover windows by using a windows 10 recovery flash drive, however, after loading for a while, it will send me a BSOD and restart my computer.I have no way to boot into safe mode....
  7. Windows recovery

Windows recovery: Today, my McAfee anti-virus software on my relatively new Dell Inspiron desktop had recently expired so I attempted to download some free Panda anti-virus software. When I hit download, the screen froze with a message like "Something didn't work". I couldn't get the screen to...
  8. Windows Recovery

Windows Recovery: Please help me fix my Asus laptop... i’m a student and all my files are in there. Help me please... [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recovery/7194951b-5f93-48d5-af3c-cfc10bc0522e
  9. windows recovery

windows recovery: Hi I recently fixed a broken computer of mine. It was in windows recovery I plugged a windows restore USB made from a different computer and that fixed it but then when it was setting windows up it restarted and said that windows ran into a problem and needs to update it...
  10. Windows recovery

Windows recovery: Hi.. windows recovery process is stuck in 30%.its almost 3 hours .. and i am recovering from pen drive ,, i ceeated rcovery on pen drive today its ielf with the help of windows create recovery .. dell inspiron laptop.what should i do .any help...