Windows 10: BitLokcer Recovery Window

Discus and support BitLokcer Recovery Window in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; OS: Windows 10 Pro Problem: I keep getting the Bitlocker login window. I enter the password Bitlocker window disappears, and I am able to resume my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aim-high, Oct 9, 2019.

1. aim-high Win User

BitLokcer Recovery Window

Problem: I keep getting the Bitlocker login window. I enter the password Bitlocker window disappears, and I am able to resume my work, but when I logoff, this windows comes back up again for password. Please see pic below.

How do I save my password in Bitlocker so it does not keep popping up. Thanks for your help.

BitLokcer Recovery Window d9891503-3192-47e6-81d2-73de1ec9e938?upload=true.jpg

:)

aim-high, Oct 9, 2019
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 9, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 9, 2019
  4. BitLokcer Recovery Window

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

BitLokcer Recovery Window

1. BitLokcer Recovery Window - Similar Threads - BitLokcer Recovery Window

2. Windows Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Recovery: Please help me fix my Asus laptop... i’m a student and all my files are in there. Help me please... [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-recovery/7194951b-5f93-48d5-af3c-cfc10bc0522e
  3. window recovery

window recovery: I have MSI GF63 8RC with i7 8 gen processor. I was trying to reset the pc but in window RE environment some issue happened so I tried to repair startup with bootbcd fixboot using this link https://www.partitionwizard.com/clone-disk/bootrec-fixboot-access-is-denied.html...
  4. windows recovery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows recovery: I originally had a windows 7 system that i upgraded to windows 10, however, after turning it in for repairs, it now has an illegitimate copy of windows 8 or something. i tried returning it to windows 10 by giving my windows 7 key from the label on the back, but it doesn't...
  5. windows recovery

windows recovery: Hi I recently fixed a broken computer of mine. It was in windows recovery I plugged a windows restore USB made from a different computer and that fixed it but then when it was setting windows up it restarted and said that windows ran into a problem and needs to update it...
  6. Windows recovery key

Windows recovery key: Surface book won't start windows after window updates.got critical service error code. Tried startup repair procedures but I need recover key and I can't it even on the site specified. Any workaround to my issue.?...
  7. Recovery to Windows 7

Recovery to Windows 7: I update my OLD laptop this Monday, but drive of my laptop can't run smooth and the Microsoft Windows Edge is very lag and sometimes I watch videos on YouTube it blurrys. So I need to recovery now, but Windows 10 say I need to wait 10 days, But can I have a link to recovery...
  8. Windows recovery

Windows recovery: My Windows is not loading. Want to recover it from the recovery image which I have on X:\WindowsImageBackup\computer name, but recovery tool tells me that it can't see any image. There are several recovery folders with different dates in "computer name" subfolder, is it OK?...
  9. Windows recovery

Windows recovery: Hi.. windows recovery process is stuck in 30%.its almost 3 hours .. and i am recovering from pen drive ,, i ceeated rcovery on pen drive today its ielf with the help of windows create recovery .. dell inspiron laptop.what should i do .any help...
  10. Windows recovery key

Windows recovery key: where can I exacly get the windows recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-recovery-key/56e81178-7823-46a8-a51f-8c03245b4823