Windows 10: BITSADMIN appear & disappear every time I play a game or doing work

Discus and support BITSADMIN appear & disappear every time I play a game or doing work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop and recently I've been getting bitsadmin popping up on my screen for a split second then disappearing after. This... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eurydiceous, May 30, 2017.

1. BITSADMIN appear & disappear every time I play a game or doing work

I have a Windows 10 laptop and recently I've been getting bitsadmin popping up on my screen for a split second then disappearing after.

This started to happen when I recently updated my Windows 10 laptop.

I searched up a lot on how to get rid or remove bitsadmin from showing on and off of my screen. So far what I have done was: Clicking the Start button > Type in Powershell > Right click + run as administrator > copy & paste;

Get-BitsTransfer -AllUsers | select -ExpandProperty FileList | Select -ExpandProperty RemoteName
    >>> clicked enter
    Get-BitsTransfer -AllUsers | Remove-BitsTransfer
    >>> clicked enter

After I have done so, this appeared: https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwFw...938&height=670

I am not too sure what all of these means, so I need any help I can get after this posts.

:)

Eurydiceous, May 30, 2017

2. BSOD every time i play a game (any game)

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

I would also remove or update KovaPlusFltr.sys which is from 2010

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 30, 2017
  3. Izzy270 Win User
    BSOD every time i play a game (any game)

So i did the verifier and here are the dump files : Dump FIles.zip

Izzy270, May 30, 2017
  4. Superfly Win User

BITSADMIN appear & disappear every time I play a game or doing work

That needs to be run as Admin.

If the first returns nothing it means BITS is not active and something else is trying to run it unsuccessfully
    Make a note of the download list to see what app/s are responsible for the download

If it does show a list, you can run the second command to remove non-Windows Update downloads.

Superfly, May 30, 2017
Thema:

BITSADMIN appear & disappear every time I play a game or doing work

1. BITSADMIN appear & disappear every time I play a game or doing work - Similar Threads - BITSADMIN appear disappear

2. Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.: This has happened to me some weeks back as well. I found online that this can be fixed by turning off Fast Shut down. I did that and it actually worked but now the problem is back. I did an analysis of the Memory dump using WinDbg :DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog...
  3. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  4. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  5. Got Bsod every time that I play game

6. BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!: So I've been experiencing pc crashes or BSOD problems for a few weeks now whenever I play a game and I've tried running different tests and scans to figure out what is causing it but can't seem to pinpoint the problem. The specific BSOD I've been receiving is the stop code:...
  7. BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!

BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!: So I've been experiencing pc crashes or BSOD problems for a few weeks now whenever I play a game and I've tried running different tests and scans to figure out what is causing it but can't seem to pinpoint the problem. The specific BSOD I've been receiving is the stop code:...
  8. Getting blue screen every time i play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting blue screen every time i play a game: I have a acer predator laptop, and recently I’ve been getting these blue screen whenever I play. Sometimes I get different codes. The most consistent one is critical process died. I ran a memory test with windows tool and it said there’s not a problem. I also checked my ssd...
  9. Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitsadmin pops up randomly and immediately disappears.: During the day a cmd window will pop up and immediately disappear without warning, kicking me out of fullscreen applications and being a general annoyance. I suspect something more sinister but Windows Defender, Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware have failed to find the source...
  10. I have Bitsadmin pop ups but can't get Bitsadmin buster to do anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I have Bitsadmin pop ups but can't get Bitsadmin buster to do anything: So I have Bitsadmin pop ups as I've seen mentioned in a few threads here. Everything seems to come back to trying Hydranix's Bitsadmin buster first but I can't even get the first step to work. I download it and it asks me if I want to let it make changes to the computer. I...