Windows 10: Bizarre driver problem

Discus and support Bizarre driver problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm sort of at the end of my rope trying to figure this one out so I'd appreciate any insight.Not too long ago my laptop's touchpad began clicking when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toffeehammer, May 24, 2022.

1. Bizarre driver problem

I'm sort of at the end of my rope trying to figure this one out so I'd appreciate any insight.Not too long ago my laptop's touchpad began clicking when tapped despite my having disabled that a long time ago. It was also active while my mouse was plugged in which was another thing I'd disabled. Manipulating the settings in the touchpad tab of windows device settings didn't work. I'm not sure if this was because of a Windows update or not but I attempted to uninstall the touchpad in the device manager so that it might revert to an older driver but this turned out to be a mistake and the beginnin

:)

Toffeehammer, May 24, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Bizarre video problem persists after formats

As the Issue has returned I can only suggest that you follow the advice I gave earlier to use the DDU program to completely remove all traces of the existing driver (The remove Driver files in the OS removal option can leave some remnants that may, or may not, cause future (the current), issues

Bizarre video problem persists after formats - Windows 10 Forums

Barman58, May 24, 2022
  3. Alfred001 Win User
    Bizarre video problem persists after formats

What should I install in it's place, tho?

After I removed the device and deleted the driver I let Windows search for the driver online, presumably it was installing the latest one. What's my alternative?

I remember there used to be custom gaming drivers I sometimes used when I used to game. Omega, one of them was called. Might I try something like that? Any recommendations?

Alfred001, May 24, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Bizarre driver problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Bizarre driver problem

1. Bizarre driver problem - Similar Threads - Bizarre driver problem

2. Bizarre audio problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizarre audio problem.: I am experiencing a complete cut from my audio, among other coinciding issues, after using my computer for 5-7 minutes after restart. The problem is resolved temporarily when I reset my computer, however after a short while, my output ceases to play from all audio devices....
  3. Bizarre audio problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bizarre audio problem.: I am experiencing a complete cut from my audio, among other coinciding issues, after using my computer for 5-7 minutes after restart. The problem is resolved temporarily when I reset my computer, however after a short while, my output ceases to play from all audio devices....
  4. Bizarre network connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizarre network connection problem: Hello everyone,I wonder if someone might be knowledgeable enough to advise me, please? Recently in the course of the last 10 days or so I've encountered a very bizarre network connectivity problem.Straight off: this problem has nothing to do with browsers. I've cleaned up...
  5. Bizarre network connection problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bizarre network connection problem: Hello everyone,I wonder if someone might be knowledgeable enough to advise me, please? Recently in the course of the last 10 days or so I've encountered a very bizarre network connectivity problem.Straight off: this problem has nothing to do with browsers. I've cleaned up...
  6. Bizarre network connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bizarre driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bizarre driver problem: I'm sort of at the end of my rope trying to figure this one out so I'd appreciate any insight.Not too long ago my laptop's touchpad began clicking when tapped despite my having disabled that a long time ago. It was also active while my mouse was plugged in which was another...
  8. Bizarre driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bizarre driver problem: I'm sort of at the end of my rope trying to figure this one out so I'd appreciate any insight.Not too long ago my laptop's touchpad began clicking when tapped despite my having disabled that a long time ago. It was also active while my mouse was plugged in which was another...
  9. Bizarre Font Installation problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bizarre Font Installation problem: Hey fam So some really bizarre shit is happening to me, and I'm at the end of my rope after basically none of my solutions, or the ones I was able to find online have worked. The type of problem I'm having is so niche I'm not even sure how to word it in Google to find the...
  10. A bizarre problem

in Windows 10 Support
    A bizarre problem: I've had this problem for a while now. The buttons on my taskbar don't work. launching programs works fine, but opening the start menu, volume controller, wifi controller, search do nothing. no errors, no complaints, no freezing. Just. Nothing. Ive been making do with the run...