Windows 10: Bizarre windows 10 wallpaper glitch (Persists after clean install)

Discus and support Bizarre windows 10 wallpaper glitch (Persists after clean install) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Theanonman [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Theanonman, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Bizarre windows 10 wallpaper glitch (Persists after clean install)

/u/Theanonman, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Bizarre video problem persists after formats

As the Issue has returned I can only suggest that you follow the advice I gave earlier to use the DDU program to completely remove all traces of the existing driver (The remove Driver files in the OS removal option can leave some remnants that may, or may not, cause future (the current), issues

Bizarre video problem persists after formats - Windows 10 Forums

Barman58, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Bizarre windows 10 wallpaper glitch (Persists after clean install)

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Bizarre windows 10 wallpaper glitch (Persists after clean install)

1. Bizarre windows 10 wallpaper glitch (Persists after clean install) - Similar Threads - Bizarre wallpaper glitch

2. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  3. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...
  4. Blue Screen persists after clean install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen persists after clean install: My computer has been plagued with frequent BSODs 'DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE' for past many days and decided to do a clean install but it didnt help and I saw 2 BSODs with same error code. Nothing specific I had installed to trigger these, as I am using similar config on...
  5. BSOD persists even after a clean install

BSOD persists even after a clean install: The last few days I found my Windows 10 encountering BSOD, with a few other minor problems I was having, I just decided to do a fresh install. Even during the setup process and ever since the the blue screen still continues. For the sake of it, I have some driver updates and...
  6. srttrail.txt error persists after clean install of windows 10

srttrail.txt error persists after clean install of windows 10: Hello, I recently bought an SSD SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 1TB and installed it in my PC. I also installed Windows on the SSD using a usb, making sure to clear the disk Windows was previously installed on. I started experiencing crashes and freezes forcing me to turn off the PC....
  7. Windows 10 Wallpaper glitch

Windows 10 Wallpaper glitch: Hello everyone! I have a problem with my windows wallpaper on my desktop. I don't know what triggers it, but occasionally windows will remove my wallpaper and replace it with just a white background. It's a really weird glitch, that's not easily replicable. Sometimes when...
  8. Bizarre video problem persists after formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Bizarre video problem persists after formats: At some point, for no apparent reason, my computer developed this problem that would happen on some boot sessions (by which I mean when you turn on your computer and until you restart it again) and not others. The problem was that when I played video files with VLC it would...
  9. Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10.

Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10.: After installing my GPU driver I noticed my desktop background went fully black. I moused over my icons and they were all highlited. Eventually after I clicked it went away. Screenshot: Attachment 27346 It then happened again and when I moused over the icons they...
  10. Errors persisting in windows 10 even after clean install. Help needed!

in Windows 10 Support
    Errors persisting in windows 10 even after clean install. Help needed!: I have been having these errors right after the upgrade. Once I did a clean install still having these same errors! I did sfc scan and says there is no problem at all. Can you guys kindly take a look and see if you have a solution or any idea what the problem could be?...