Windows 10: Bizspark product keys no longer exist

Discus and support Bizspark product keys no longer exist in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I redeemed a copy of windows from a Bizspark subscription and now the website where I redeemed those keys no longer exists and my account says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Allogonist, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Bizspark product keys no longer exist

I redeemed a copy of windows from a Bizspark subscription and now the website where I redeemed those keys no longer exists and my account says it failed to find any product keys. Has Microsoft revoked my product keys? According to our contract I am allowed to keep the keys, but it is very clear my account has been screwed up by the live id merger and I have nothing.

:)

Allogonist, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Ko Iris Win User

Preview for Azure Statement -BizSpark Plus

please call back < Phone number removed by VM > for the detail of our Azure Statement -BizSpark Plus :

1. Billing
    2. Usage
    3. Storage
    4. Cost
    many thanks ...Iris

Office Manager

Fano Labs Limited

Ko Iris, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Benefits of Bizspark

Hi Benji,

For information regarding the benefits and how to access BizSpark, you can check this

link

Let us know if you have other questions.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Bizspark product keys no longer exist

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Bizspark product keys no longer exist

1. Bizspark product keys no longer exist - Similar Threads - Bizspark product keys

2. Download and install office 2013 using an existing product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and install office 2013 using an existing product key: Is it possible to get an existing product key to download and install office 2013? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-office-2013-using-an-existing/ace2a528-945d-4071-83f5-d4529f7b3d93
  3. Download and install office 2013 using an existing product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download and install office 2013 using an existing product key: Is it possible to get an existing product key to download and install office 2013? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-office-2013-using-an-existing/ace2a528-945d-4071-83f5-d4529f7b3d93
  4. Minecraft account no longer exists.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account no longer exists.: When I migrated my Minecraft account I requested to change my email address associated with my Mojang account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I was given this link...
  5. Deleting Service that no longer exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting Service that no longer exist: How do I delete a service that keeps having an error log in the event viewer? The folder from that directory no longer existed that is why it keeps having an error....
  6. Deleting Service that no longer exist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting Service that no longer exist: How do I delete a service that keeps having an error log in the event viewer? The folder from that directory no longer existed that is why it keeps having an error....
  7. Not able to sign in with the existing product key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to sign in with the existing product key: Hi team, I have been using a Microsoft home subscription for my accounts. I have shared the key with the 5 of my colleagues by creating a family group. out of which 3 are working fine and 2 are not. They have been working in the same version. After sign-in, its showing...
  8. Is a BizSpark win10 product key valid when subscription ends?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is a BizSpark win10 product key valid when subscription ends?: I had a BizSpark account, but it has expired. I would like to use an unused product key that came with the subscription. It seems not to work. Has it expired?...
  9. My product key no longer works

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My product key no longer works: I had to have my old laptop reinstalled but now the product key for word says it is invalid anyone know why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-no-longer-works/3e34731e-30e3-41d8-aeb6-5289f1e576e7"
  10. Showing folders that no longer exist.

in Windows 10 Support
    Showing folders that no longer exist.: I deleted a handful of folders a couple days ago while under Win7x64, now i've upped to Win10 it's showing those folders under pictures. obviously i can't access folders that don't exist, which also means I can't delete them, because they don't exist......but they are still...