Windows 10: blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10

Discus and support blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; very very small balck lines. but they are causing text to miss some features. like in the letter 'e', the balck line runs through the bottom, causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CarryingTheMeme, Sep 30, 2020.

1. blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10

very very small balck lines. but they are causing text to miss some features. like in the letter 'e', the balck line runs through the bottom, causing it to erase some curvature on the bottom of the e. but they are all very samll, only when i look close can i see these balck lines. please help.

submitted by /u/CarryingTheMeme
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CarryingTheMeme, Sep 30, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Sep 30, 2020
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Lenovo Yoga 920 / Qualcomm Atheros QCA61X4a -- slow wifi

Hi Krib,

Not sure why your Yoga 920 is acting up but if you've got Lenovo Companion you could open it and click System Update to see if there are any drivers for the Wi-Fi card. I'm running a 2017 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga and have no Wi-Fi issues. The laptop is running Windows 10 Pro. with the Fall Creator Update (1709).

Anyway see if there are any drivers for that laptop and go from there.

sygnus21, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10 [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10

1. blaack lines running across screen: lenevo yoga 920 windows 10 - Similar Threads - blaack lines running

2. Lenovo Yoga 920-13ikb not displaying screen through hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Yoga 920-13ikb not displaying screen through hdmi adapter: So I've had my Lenovo Yoga 920 13 for a while now and I've had the same adapter for just as long - Green Cell. I've never managed to display HDMI via it even though it clearly has the port for it. There's just no screen recognized, no matter which one I connect to. Do you...
  3. Lenovo Yoga 920-13ikb not displaying screen through hdmi adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Yoga 920-13ikb not displaying screen through hdmi adapter: So I've had my Lenovo Yoga 920 13 for a while now and I've had the same adapter for just as long - Green Cell. I've never managed to display HDMI via it even though it clearly has the port for it. There's just no screen recognized, no matter which one I connect to. Do you...
  4. Lenovo Yoga 920 screen turn off by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Yoga 920 screen turn off by itself: Hi guys! I would like to ask if somebody knows how to fix a Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop that suddenly shut down. It just started doing it this month. It is a 2 years old laptop. When the screen turn black, I can still hear the exhaust and the light on the power button is still...
  5. Yoga 920 USB C to HDMI not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yoga 920 USB C to HDMI not working: Got a Lenovo Yoga 920 earlier this week. Plugged my USB C to HDMI adapter in and it worked for a few minutes and than stopped working. It is now identifying as a USB 2.0 Billboard Device which I belive means it isn’t configuring Displayport Alternative Mode properly....
  6. There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen

There are coloured horizontal lines across the screen: Brand new PC - Windows 10 Graphics Card: GEFORCE GTX 1669 Super From initial load to setting up windows these lines have appears. I downloaded/install all windows updated And downloaded/installed NVIDA experience gaming plus driver. I've also tried multiple screens 2x...
  7. Wife Bought a Lenovo yoga 920 warranty

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wife Bought a Lenovo yoga 920 warranty: Hello all, my wife bought her lenovo yoga c920 through the windows store in calgary currently closed so we go online and all the windows site cares about is surface products. The warrenty is the windows one and it would be great if there is a contract number one can call...
  8. Sound not working on Yoga 920

Sound not working on Yoga 920: My Lenovo Yoga 920 sound has stopped working through the speakers. I get sound ok through the earphones. I have run the troubleshooter and reinstalled the drivers without any luck. I have also installed the Realtek driver from the lenovo website without any luck. I suspect a...
  9. Lenovo Yoga 920

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo Yoga 920: I've had my Yoga 920 for about 7 months. For some reason about 2 weeks ago my finger print scanner stopped scanning. As well, when I tried to restore it, Windows Hello blocked the option from me. How can this be resolved?...
  10. WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 BSOD on lenovo yoga 920: hello all, When my notebook gets off sleep mode, it, almost every times, crashes. It then generates a minidump file. this is the summary from the crash DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE caused by driver : WUDFRd.sys caused by address : WUDFRd.sys+fbf4 crash address :...