Windows 10: Black and Odd Taskbar Icons

Discus and support Black and Odd Taskbar Icons in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having issues with the icons of a few apps. The apps in question are Microsoft Store, iTunes, Mail, and Halo Wars 2 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by saxdude1, Jan 5, 2021.

1. saxdude1 Win User

Black and Odd Taskbar Icons

I'm having issues with the icons of a few apps. The apps in question are Microsoft Store, iTunes, Mail, and Halo Wars 2

Black and Odd Taskbar Icons e5c281f1-f60f-459d-948d-15de6ef3a9e3?upload=true.png

^ ^ ^ ^

Store iTunes Mail HW 2

I've seen a similar question and tried those solutions, but nothing worked for me. I did try creating another profile and I'm not seeing the problem there but I'm looking for a way to fix my current profile without having to delete it and recreate it.

:)

saxdude1, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Black and Odd Taskbar Icons

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Black and Odd Taskbar Icons

1. Black and Odd Taskbar Icons - Similar Threads - Black Odd Taskbar

2. Taskbar icons not showing up/Odd font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons not showing up/Odd font: Hello all, I am running Windows 10 and am having issues with my task bar icons not showing up. There should normally be 4-5 icons on the taskbar for Chrome, my folders, etc. I went through the support community a couple months ago and did some of their suggestions, but it...
  3. Taskbar icons not showing up/Odd font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar icons not showing up/Odd font: Hello all, I am running Windows 10 and am having issues with my task bar icons not showing up. There should normally be 4-5 icons on the taskbar for Chrome, my folders, etc. I went through the support community a couple months ago and did some of their suggestions, but it...
  4. Taskbar icons not showing up/Odd font

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Skype icon in taskbar is in black!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype icon in taskbar is in black!: I have no idea why my Skype icon in taskbar is in black? I tried changing Windows theme to light and it didn't change! I even uninstalled and reinstalled Skype from MS Store but as soon as I pin Skype to taskbar, the icon is black! It's normal blue everywhere else in my...
  6. Skype icon in taskbar is in black!

Skype icon in taskbar is in black!: I have no idea why my Skype icon in taskbar is in black? I tried changing Windows theme to light and it didn't change! I even uninstalled and reinstalled Skype from MS Store but as soon as I pin Skype to taskbar, the icon is black! It's normal blue everywhere else in my...
  7. Taskbar Icon Showing as Black Square

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon Showing as Black Square: The taskbar icon for the xbox app is showing as a black square. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-showing-as-black-square/3f699612-a27b-47ba-8fa0-b2fd34fb8e26
  8. Taskbar Icon Showing as Black Square

Taskbar Icon Showing as Black Square: The taskbar icon for the xbox app is showing as a black square. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-showing-as-black-square/3f699612-a27b-47ba-8fa0-b2fd34fb8e26
  9. White box around icons on taskbar and odd looking interfaces

in Windows 10 Customization
    White box around icons on taskbar and odd looking interfaces: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] These are two snips i took of my computer's interfce, it looks very off now, i turned it off on friday and when i turned it on today everything looks bad. my desktop and lock screen image was reset and there are white boarders around almost every icon....
  10. taskbar acting oddly

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar acting oddly: Up unitl 3 days ago my pc was fine, now whenever i press the taskbar icons it just does nothing, but 10 seconds later the icon then comes up. My pc was doing it on Friday, fine all day yesterday, yet today the same thing. The language icon in the taskbar always works, yet...