Windows 10: Black and white remake/3

Discus and support Black and white remake/3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I loved the original black and white games but now that I have windows 10 and a new computer I can no longer play it. seeing as you now own black and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trentknux, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Trentknux Win User

Black and white remake/3

I loved the original black and white games but now that I have windows 10 and a new computer I can no longer play it. seeing as you now own black and white could you consider making it work on the newer versions of windows becuse the onley way to play it now is not leagle. so I was wondering if you guys could consider making a remake or a third game.

sinserly Trent Knux

:)

Trentknux, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

System Shock remake

To be honest I've never played System Shock 1 or 2 and I didn't even know that they re-released System Shock 2 some time ago but anyways now when they're working on Remake and System Shock 3 I'm sure I will be definitely playing this trilogy when it is out:

http://www.destructoid.com/system-s...-of-the-original-is-coming-first-320482.phtml

Developer Night Dive revealed that it has the rights to the franchise now and that it will remake the original System Shock. It's unknown at this time exactly how much polish and modernization will go into the project. Night Dive says that it'll be talking more about the remake "soon."

Taking the defibrillator to the series might shock new life into it. Night Dive says that it's "having some conversations" about the possibility of System Shock 3, but admits that the undertaking would need publisher funding. One step at a time, and the first step is this remake.

Drone, Oct 29, 2020
  3. milford Win User
    Need to print a list in black & white

I need software that will let me print and invert in black & white.

http://dogfoodselector.com/can-dogs-eat-human-foods/

At the bottom of the page is a list I need to print out.
    1) I need this in black & white.
    2) I need to invert this so I get black letters against a white background.

I can print this with white letters against a black background (in monochrome), but i'll use up too much black ink. What I want to do is invert the colors so that I get regular black letters against a white background.

Any have any ideas?

milford, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Black and white remake/3

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Black and white remake/3

1. Black and white remake/3 - Similar Threads - Black white remake

2. Printing white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing white on black: Hi, just bought a Surface X and added my Brother network printer B/W laser printer. When i try to print, it works but it prints white on black instead of just printing black caraters on the white paper... Can you help ? Best regards Michael...
  3. Cortana black and white?

in Cortana
    Cortana black and white?: Hi, so i opened up task manager recently and i noticed cortana had a black and white icon instead of the blue one i usually see. I closed it and then reopened it and it went back to the blue. Is this normal or is something wrong?[ATTACH]...
  4. Booting in black and white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting in black and white: My Lenovo thinkcentre is booting up in black and white since it updated windows. I have tried: changing the colour filter; there is a visual difference between colour filter on and off but it is still in greyscale. updating display drivers uninstalling and reinstalling...
  5. Black and white screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black and white screen: I am unable to change my screen back to the previous background colour. Not only this, but all the photos in my albums have also turned black/white/grey. No more colour in my photos or on screen. In settings - personalisation - colours, I am only being shown a grey colour-...
  6. Black and white screen

Black and white screen: I just got a new computer with the windows 10. I am not very good with computers and went to change the picture to one of my photos and now I have a black and white everything. Can someone help me - explain in easy terms or draw me a picture? I have tried the virtual...
  7. Black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and white: Only black & white on browers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-and-white/faa78e7e-525d-48c8-bdfe-25140399b508
  8. White to Black

White to Black: The "Type here to search" is white. How do I change it to black? I don't want to change Light or Dark in the Settings --> Colors. Thanks, Brandon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-to-black/6db420c9-2030-4a32-a150-1d5a7a84aa90
  9. Black and White Original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black and White Original: I cant get the original Black and White to work on my PC running Windows 10. I have heard that what follows is the reason why, how true is it? And if it is true, how do we fix it, or is there a way for it to be fixed? This is the Theory: Black and White uses an antiquated...
  10. Black and white dispaly

Black and white dispaly: My display suddenly appear black and white, What seems to be the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/black-and-white-dispaly/64469bf6-ae36-4522-9786-cd569f34f9dc