Windows 10: Black background

Discus and support Black background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I switched un my computer this morning it asked for a password. I was horrified because with Microsoft help I did away with the password option a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Veeronica.Booth.za, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Black background

When I switched un my computer this morning it asked for a password. I was horrified because with Microsoft help I did away with the password option

a few years ago. I switched off and took out battery and when I powered up again it seemed fine but the background is black with white lettering and a lot of icons etc in various colours. Other than this it seems to be working ok. What is happening and how do I fix it.

:)

Veeronica.Booth.za, Sep 13, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Marivel Man, Sep 13, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Black background

Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

Black background

1. Black background - Similar Threads - Black background

2. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  3. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  4. How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...: i accidently hit alt prtsc or something then my computer went weird in a lot of different ways including chrome. All my backgrounds for everything went away and now its doing this weird thing with searching stuff up on google. The writing is white and the background for the...
  5. How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...

How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...: i accidently hit alt prtsc or something then my computer went weird in a lot of different ways including chrome. All my backgrounds for everything went away and now its doing this weird thing with searching stuff up on google. The writing is white and the background for the...
  6. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  7. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  8. Black background - How to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black background - How to fix: For some reason the background for a number of apps is all black instead of white. I cannot find in settings anywhere to fix this. Where do I go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-how-to-fix/05b56420-0b2e-407d-a04c-23edc14d1d84
  9. Black background - How to fix

Black background - How to fix: For some reason the background for a number of apps is all black instead of white. I cannot find in settings anywhere to fix this. Where do I go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-background-how-to-fix/05b56420-0b2e-407d-a04c-23edc14d1d84
  10. Why is the shutdown screen and the restart and the ctrl + alt + delete all, A black background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the shutdown screen and the restart and the ctrl + alt + delete all, A black background?: I have been using I have been using Windows 11 in 2022. And when I shut down my PC or update it or restart it or on the ctrl alt delete screen it's all a black background?I get bothered when I do these tasks. Because a black screen just look's boring. Why can't it be by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer background is black

2. file explorer background black