Windows 10: Black background

Discus and support Black background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I switched on this morning and the desktop background had gone black, went to personalisation, etc, etc. , changed the colour back to blue - but can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ryepress, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Ryepress Win User

Black background

I switched on this morning and the desktop background had gone black, went to personalisation, etc, etc. , changed the colour back to blue - but can't see for the life of me how to apply this or avoid having to do it again. No apply button, enter button, save button, so as soon as I go back to the desktop, its still black No amount of searching tells how to get it to "stick"

:)

Ryepress, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Desktop background gone black after a few minutes of use on laptop.

Hello,

Desktop background and taskbar going black could be due to software conflicts.

We would like to know some information to better assist you with your concern:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages or error codes?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try to check if the "Show Windows Background" option is turned on. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings in the Start menu.
    • Go to Ease of Access, then on the left side, click
      Other options.
    • Turn on Show Windows Background and check if it works.

We will wait for your reply.

Remon Ont, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Black background

Marivel Man, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Black background

1. Black background - Similar Threads - Black background

2. restore screen to black lettering with white background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore screen to black lettering with white background: how to restore black letters and white background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-screen-to-black-lettering-with-white/c4df6638-8383-48c6-93d7-09825ef86391
  3. restore screen to black lettering with white background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore screen to black lettering with white background: how to restore black letters and white background https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-screen-to-black-lettering-with-white/c4df6638-8383-48c6-93d7-09825ef86391
  4. restore screen to black lettering with white background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  6. Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".

Rainbow/ flowy lines with a black background, "sleep screen".: After I leave my laptop for 30 seconds and do not touch it, a screen of rainbow/flowy lines appears with a black background; causing me to have to 'wake up' my screen by moving my mouse. It's something in place years ago and was able to remove it on Windows 10 but since...
  7. How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...: i accidently hit alt prtsc or something then my computer went weird in a lot of different ways including chrome. All my backgrounds for everything went away and now its doing this weird thing with searching stuff up on google. The writing is white and the background for the...
  8. How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...

How can i make the writing in a chrome search black, my background of chrome after a search...: i accidently hit alt prtsc or something then my computer went weird in a lot of different ways including chrome. All my backgrounds for everything went away and now its doing this weird thing with searching stuff up on google. The writing is white and the background for the...
  9. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....
  10. In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...

In windows 11 Microsoft word background became black. The words became white. What is the...: My baby brother pressed some key and the background of Microsoft word and some other white backgroundnot all became black. The words I am writing that became white instead of black. How to bring it back to white background....