Windows 10: Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

Discus and support Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My screen has been like this for a while, but i didn't think much of it since it started out small and it didn't bother me because it was only blocking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sofia b7, Nov 22, 2023.

1. sofia b7 Win User

Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

My screen has been like this for a while, but i didn't think much of it since it started out small and it didn't bother me because it was only blocking a very small portion of the bottom of the screen, I was able to click the start button and search and use my taskbar fine until the black bar kept getting bigger. Now I can barely find anything on my taskbar and my cursor gets stopped by it as well, making it hard for me to even click on anything. It also doesn't go away when i put on a game or anything, it's stuck like that. I haven't been able to find much helpful things online to help me bec

:)

sofia b7, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Jyovan Win User

black bars covering taskbar sometimes half the screen

When my monitor refresh rate is set to 60, the black bar's height is lower but it still exists. When my monitor's refresh rate is 144Hz. It covers half the taskbar, yet when my laptop is hot, the black bar's height is lower. when I turn on the AC in my room, the black bar covers half my screen and sometimes half the screen stays in 1 frame and doesn't update. Please help if you even understand what I'm saying. (HP laptop, Intel display, Windows 10 preinstalled but I upgraded it to 11)

Jyovan, Nov 22, 2023
  3. TomBrody Win User
    Problem with BLACK BAR covering bottom third of screen

A week ago on about March 14, 2016, Windows 10 automatically downloaded on my computer. The result is that Windows 10 damaged many of the features of my computer. I have managed to find a work-around to some of the damage that was caused by Windows 10,
    but not the problem of the black horizontal bar. The black horizontal bar covers bottom third of my screen. A black horizontal bar about one inch tall resided at the bottom of the screen, shortly after Windows 10 installed itself. Then, I manually lifted
    up the bar, using the mouse. But now I cannot make the black bar go down again. Truly, this is preventing me from doing my daytime job. The black bar that covers the lower third of my screen is about five inches tall. This is a severe problem.

TomBrody, Nov 22, 2023
  4. Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

FreeBooter, Nov 22, 2023
Thema:

Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

1. Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar. - Similar Threads - Black bar covering

2. There is a black bar at the bottom of my screen covering my entire taskbar and it gets...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a black bar at the bottom of my screen covering my entire taskbar and it gets...: There is a black bar at the bottom of my screen covering my entire taskbar and it gets bigger over time, how do I get rid of it? My Evoo Gaming laptop has a black bar and it is the most annoying thing ever. I have dealt with it, found temporary fixes, but now the fixes are...
  3. There is a black bar at the bottom of my screen covering my entire taskbar and it gets...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a black bar at the bottom of my screen covering my entire taskbar and it gets...: There is a black bar at the bottom of my screen covering my entire taskbar and it gets bigger over time, how do I get rid of it? My Evoo Gaming laptop has a black bar and it is the most annoying thing ever. I have dealt with it, found temporary fixes, but now the fixes are...
  4. Black/White horizontal bar or lines at bottom of screen, covering taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black/White horizontal bar or lines at bottom of screen, covering taskbar.: I have like a black and sometimes whiteish bar at the bottom of my screen, blocking anything behind it. Sometimes it's bigger and sometimes it's smaller. Anyone else know of this problem?...
  5. Black/White horizontal bar or lines at bottom of screen, covering taskbar.

Black/White horizontal bar or lines at bottom of screen, covering taskbar.: I have like a black and sometimes whiteish bar at the bottom of my screen, blocking anything behind it. Sometimes it's bigger and sometimes it's smaller. Anyone else know of this problem?...
  6. Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.: My screen has been like this for a while, but i didn't think much of it since it started out small and it didn't bother me because it was only blocking a very small portion of the bottom of the screen, I was able to click the start button and search and use my taskbar fine...
  7. Task bar covers bottom of window

Task bar covers bottom of window: Hello. Whenever I use my computer the taskbar covers the bottom of the window. This occurs with every window I open and restarting windowsExplorer fixes the issue but only temporarily and the issue happens again. This is extremely frustrating. Auto hide is turned off on the...
  8. black bars covering taskbar sometimes half the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black bars covering taskbar sometimes half the screen: When my monitor refresh rate is set to 60, the black bar's height is lower but it still exists. When my monitor's refresh rate is 144Hz. It covers half the taskbar, yet when my laptop is hot, the black bar's height is lower. when I turn on the AC in my room, the black bar...
  9. black bars covering taskbar sometimes half the screen

black bars covering taskbar sometimes half the screen: When my monitor refresh rate is set to 60, the black bar's height is lower but it still exists. When my monitor's refresh rate is 144Hz. It covers half the taskbar, yet when my laptop is hot, the black bar's height is lower. when I turn on the AC in my room, the black bar...
  10. Task bar covers bottom of window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar covers bottom of window: Until recently my desk top and windows never went behind the taskbar, now when a window is maximized, the bottom scroll bar is behind the task bar. How can I limit the desk top to real estate NOT covered by the task bar?...