Windows 10: Black bar on the right side of the screen

Discus and support Black bar on the right side of the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just loaded up my new PC yesterday and I have a 1600 x 900 monitor and I have the setting on 1600 x 900 to fit it yet it's still going off to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SydneyMcmillon, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Black bar on the right side of the screen

I just loaded up my new PC yesterday and I have a 1600 x 900 monitor and I have the setting on 1600 x 900 to fit it yet it's still going off to the side. I've done everything I can think off and it still hasn't worked at all.

:)

SydneyMcmillon, Nov 17, 2020

2. Black bar on right of screen

Hi Frank,

To answer your query on how to get rid of the black bar on the right side of the screen of your PC, you may refer to the answer given by Giridhar J on this link.

Regards.

Jenicel Dri, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Games cause black bars on screen

Hi Ethan,

For us to better assist you with your black bar issue on screen, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on the computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Tamanor Win User

Black bar on the right side of the screen

Black bar on right of screen

Hi I have a issue after the Windows update that happened last night ever since the update I now have this black bar on the right side of my 1st monitor. When I first turn my computer on and see the post screen it looks normal but as soon as i get to the
    windows loading screen it got a black bar - i have tried restarting multiple times i have tired looking at my resolution setting and i have also tried to reinstall my graphics drivers. none of which have fixed my issue.

Tamanor, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Black bar on the right side of the screen

1. Black bar on the right side of the screen - Similar Threads - Black bar right

2. Right side of task bar disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of task bar disappearing: The right side of the task bar System Tray/Notification Area has begun to disappear. Have tried rebooting and no change. It appeared intermittently for a couple minutes then just disappeared. Screen shots attached, visible, then gone. Applications open, or closed make no...
  3. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  4. Right side of Task Bar unresponsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right side of Task Bar unresponsive: Whenever I try to click Action Center, Time & Calendar, Volume Mixer or Network Settings nothing happens. My System Tray, Start Button & All Program shortcuts are responsive. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Hootla [link] [comments]...
  5. task bar on right side, not bottom of screen

task bar on right side, not bottom of screen: OK, recent "upgrades" moved the task bar to the side. Tried to get used to it, but requires more clicks, is a hassle for me. Called MS support, agent came onto my computer, put task bar back to bottom. Tried to follow what he did, could not duplicate. I said, will it stay...
  6. Right side of screen

Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  7. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?: Is there is way to move my pinned Favorites bar from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen? I think it is more convenient to get it on the left. Thank you...
  8. black bar on right side of extended display playing video full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    black bar on right side of extended display playing video full screen: Hi I have 2 screens connected to my PC on a GTX 650 GPU, the main screen is an Acer 17" @ 1440x900 and the other (extended) is an LG TV 32" @ 1920x1080 via HDMI - these work great but when I play videos in MPC-HT (need to use this program for 3rd party Interpolation plugin...
  9. black screen on right side of opening page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    black screen on right side of opening page: We need to fix your Microsoft account(most likely your password has changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experience settings.9.09a...
  10. Black Bars on side of Monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black Bars on side of Monitor: Hello everyone, I can't go a resolution higher than 1024 x 768 my graphics card is ATI Radeon HD 3450 CPU is Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz please help, thanks! 98811