Windows 10: Black Bar under my Taskbar.

Discus and support Black Bar under my Taskbar. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rezaki, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Rezaki Win User

Black Bar under my Taskbar.

Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to date. So if you guys know what causing this then please let me know, thank you.

:)

Rezaki, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 5, 2022
  3. I_askYou Win User
    Windows 10: how to restore search bar in the taskbar?

When I right click on Taskbar, there is no "Search" in the list.

I_askYou, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

FreeBooter, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Black Bar under my Taskbar.

1. Black Bar under my Taskbar. - Similar Threads - Black Bar under

2. Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black bar covering bottom of screen/taskbar.: My screen has been like this for a while, but i didn't think much of it since it started out small and it didn't bother me because it was only blocking a very small portion of the bottom of the screen, I was able to click the start button and search and use my taskbar fine...
  3. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

Black Bar under my Taskbar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  4. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Bar under my Taskbar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  5. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a transparent bar under my taskbar: so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-transparent-bar-under-my-taskbar/ce3df7d2-c7d4-4885-a6a3-b40d95251188
  6. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

There's a transparent bar under my taskbar: so i turned on my computer and there's this one bar under my task bar , i dont know what this is , why it's here and how do i take this off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theres-a-transparent-bar-under-my-taskbar/ce3df7d2-c7d4-4885-a6a3-b40d95251188
  7. There's a transparent bar under my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Change color of little bar under taskbar icons

Change color of little bar under taskbar icons: Hello, I want to change the color of this: [ATTACH] can someone tell me how to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-color-of-little-bar-under-taskbar-icons/b16f279e-bcf0-4df4-92c6-415ccfae72f1
  9. Black Bar under the taskbar.

Black Bar under the taskbar.: Hello,dear Microsoft community!I got backed from a trip 2 days ago and when I started the computer I saw a black bar under the taskbar which isn't removing.I tried a post by a guy from the community which isn't working.[ATTACH]So...When I screenshotted it on PC its not...
  10. Coloured bar under windows in taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Coloured bar under windows in taskbar?: Hi guys, I have noticed there is a coloured bar underneath each window in the task bar. Here is a picture of it: [img] It's that little green bar right at the bottom of File Explorer and Edge (it will be the same colour as your tiles) What does this bar represent,...