Windows 10: Black bar with blue volume control stuck in top left corner of scree,

Discus and support Black bar with blue volume control stuck in top left corner of scree, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a very annoying black bar with a blue volume control in the top left of my screen that stays on top no matter what I do. There is another thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ingrid Rhea, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Black bar with blue volume control stuck in top left corner of scree,

I have a very annoying black bar with a blue volume control in the top left of my screen that stays on top no matter what I do. There is another thread about this but the answers from Microsoft relate to Windows 8 and was written in 2015. Can you please help me with a reply that relates to Windows 10. I have already deleted everything once and taken my computer back to factory settings but still the bar is there.

:)

Ingrid Rhea, Sep 3, 2019

2. Blue slider bar stuck in top left corner

I have a blue and black slider bar in the top left corner that i cant get rid of

ToddRPatterson, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Blue slider bar stuck in top left corner

Hi Todd,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to assist you better, I would like to ask if you get any message if you click on the blue black sider bar.

I suggest you to perform the methods below:

Method 1: DISM TOOL:

• On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow).
    • Type “DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth”\

For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Method 2: Run a SFC (System File Checker) scan.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
    • After the scan is complete, type “exit” and press Enter.

For more information about SFC scan, click on the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 3, 2019
  4. BlueluPDX Win User

Black bar with blue volume control stuck in top left corner of scree,

volume meter overlaid at top left of screen; volume stuck at 100%

This has been going on since an August Windows 8 patch. I installed Windows 10 hoping it would fix it, but it has not.

I am running a Lenovo Yoga.

I have a little blue bar inside a black box on the upper left corner of the screen, on top of all other screens. This means, for example, that icons for Outlook, Word, you name it, are covered up if they happen to be in that corner.

The little box, which I am thinking is a volume meter, appears to be connected to the audio volume. It always shows 100%, as does the sound (the little icon that looks like a speaker on the system tray). If I try to adjust the sound to a lower level, it
    puts itself back at 100%. That would be almost OK, because I could just never listen to any audio. But it's not OK that the volume meter at the top left stays on top of everything else.

At one point, in Windows 8, I managed to uninstall the Conexant program, which made the little box go away.

In Windows 10, I can uninstall Conexant, but the little box doesn't go away, and the next time I reboot Conexant has re-installed itself.

I'm about to turn this box into a doorstop.

What IS this annoying little black box, and how can I make it go away?

BlueluPDX, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Black bar with blue volume control stuck in top left corner of scree,

1. Black bar with blue volume control stuck in top left corner of scree, - Similar Threads - Black bar blue

2. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light blue bar stuck in top left corner: Help! I have a blue bar stuck in the top left corner of my desktop. I tried clicking and dragging it, but it never worked. I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-blue-bar-stuck-in-top-left-corner/86fe7d68-8842-45a3-94a2-d6264bd209ce
  3. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light blue bar stuck in top left corner: Help! I have a blue bar stuck in the top left corner of my desktop. I tried clicking and dragging it, but it never worked. I can't get rid of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/light-blue-bar-stuck-in-top-left-corner/86fe7d68-8842-45a3-94a2-d6264bd209ce
  4. Light blue bar stuck in top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  6. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen: Volume bar stuck on the top left of screenRunning Windows 10.This problem has been there for a while.Not there all of the time.Already tried to update sound drivers; disconnect keyboard; run troubleshooter.Thanks....
  7. Volume bar stuck on the top left of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  9. Top left volume bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top left volume bar: how to remove this annoying volume bar, remove this featureIt appears at top left corner of my screenIt always automatically turns off then turn on the sound and audio when I press some keys like ctrl and F9, it also turns off and turns on the sound...
  10. Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume bar on top left corner of the screen not working properly: I always use the fn buttons to regulate the volume and when I press them, the bar appears in the corner of the screen, of course.But I've noticed today I don't know for how many days this has been happening though that when i press the buttons and regulate my volume, I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black bar in top of blue bar for windows laptop volume