Windows 10: Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online)

Discus and support Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Product Name: Pavilion dv6-3133ee Entertainment Notebook PC Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) Hello, I hope you can find a solution for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TG_Silvertech, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online)

Product Name: Pavilion dv6-3133ee Entertainment Notebook PC
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, I hope you can find a solution for my problem... it's my little nieces laptop and I wish I can fix it for them...

here is what happened: First of all : the Operating System was Windows 7 they tried to update it to windows 10 (online) everything went well until the last step, windows kept asking for windows 10 CD. and since they don't have it, they insert windows 7 CD !! nothing happened , they shutdown the laptop , after few days We opened the laptop and here it starts the problem : black/blank screen appears but all lights and hard drive lights are on and blinking >> we tried every solution >> F11 >>windows key and B >> disconnecting battery (press powers 15 mins) etc... >> nothing happened at all >> Now all I have when I start my laptop is the power light on, f12 is red light and the logo of HP is on too and sometimes I can hear the fan sound...

and finally I downloaded ((Create Windows 10 installation media)) on an empty usb, but nothing happened as well. Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online) :(

I contact HP Support in Egypt, and they said they don't fix this version of HP laptops anymore! What should I do? I hope you can Help me thanks so much... Laptop: HP Pavilion dv6-3133ee Entertainment Notebook PCRegards,

:)

TG_Silvertech, Aug 1, 2018

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online)

Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online)

1. Black/blank Screen after updating to windows 10 (online) - Similar Threads - Black blank Screen

2. Blank screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen after windows update: recently the built-in monitor in my Lenovo IdeaPad 100-15IBD laptop stopped working after a critical windows update, the the screen worked fine before.After I found out the screen didn't work I connected the laptop to a LG TV through an HDMI cable, however now the system...
  3. Blank/Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank/Black Screen: I was updating windows and then ran into a huge problem. When I turn on my PC it looks normal at first. Then it pops up with the a blue screen with time and date. Then I press enter and it goes to the login screen. From there the screen turned black after I try to login. Not...
  4. Blank/Black Screen

Blank/Black Screen: I was updating windows and then ran into a huge problem. When I turn on my PC it looks normal at first. Then it pops up with the a blue screen with time and date. Then I press enter and it goes to the login screen. From there the screen turned black after I try to login. Not...
  5. Blank/Black Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Blank Screen After Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen After Windows 10 update: Hello, I'm facing a problem with my laptop dell xps 13, where there is a blank screen after singing in, this happened immediately after I updated the system. I went into Microsoft support page...
  7. Blank Screen After Windows 10 update

Blank Screen After Windows 10 update: Hello, I'm facing a problem with my laptop dell xps 13, where there is a blank screen after singing in, this happened immediately after I updated the system. I went into Microsoft support page...
  8. Blank Screen After Windows 10 update

9. After update, Blank black screen!

After update, Blank black screen!: First let me say I don't know to much about computers, please bare with me! I have a laptop HP-15-ba051 windows 10. I don't know much but I do know it's only a year & a half old and barely ever been used. Then last week I went to use it but it was updating so I waited...……....
  10. Blank/black screen as Windows 10 is loading

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank/black screen as Windows 10 is loading: what is that part, or what is windows 10 doing, at the part when you are starting up your laptop and it goes past the cyan screen with the 4 windows and then a blank/black screen appears for 10 seconds or more until you get to the lockscreen wallpaper (with the time on it) or...