Windows 10: black blobs have appeared on my screen started small but are getting bigger, and idea how i...

Discus and support black blobs have appeared on my screen started small but are getting bigger, and idea how i... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-blobs-have-appeared-on-my-screen-started/cebf5e20-3b44-4c19-8a36-f3b9fbd0a836" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sharonpalmer3, Mar 3, 2020.

1. black blobs have appeared on my screen started small but are getting bigger, and idea how i...

see above

:)

sharonpalmer3, Mar 3, 2020

2. Small black screen when running programs

Original Title : Ida Jackson

since up grading to windows 10 I am having problems when I am in a programme after a few seconds I get a small black screen appear with writing at the top but I am unable to see what it says as it disappears to quick then the whole screen goes black and
    returns to start menu even with this I have to keep returning as it goes back to start......... please help .... and can it be in easy steps please.

IdaJackson, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Gino Des Win User
    My home screen appears black with no start menu

Hi Muhamad,

You might be experiencing this issue because of corrupted system files or device drivers. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to reach the sign-in screen when starting your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in the following link:

Troubleshoot black screen problems

If you can reach the sign-in screen, we recommend that you start your PC in safe mode from the sign-in screen.
    Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your PC. Here are the steps:

• When you get to the sign-in screen, hold the Shift key down while you select the Power
      icon > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or
      F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Maria Fab Win User

black blobs have appeared on my screen started small but are getting bigger, and idea how i...

Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

black blobs have appeared on my screen started small but are getting bigger, and idea how i...

1. black blobs have appeared on my screen started small but are getting bigger, and idea how i... - Similar Threads - black blobs appeared

2. Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.: Hello , first thank you for see this post , i hope you could solve this problem for me.This is all details.So I'm While playing a game on my Lenovo laptop Windows 10 it's freeze my screen and i was hold the power off button and pressing it again to restart , after I...
  3. Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.: Hello , first thank you for see this post , i hope you could solve this problem for me.This is all details.So I'm While playing a game on my Lenovo laptop Windows 10 it's freeze my screen and i was hold the power off button and pressing it again to restart , after I...
  4. Windows get black screen then appear logo after start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Im having black screens and i have no idea why...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im having black screens and i have no idea why...: Ive recently updated my drivers, re-installed them, checked my memory and I'm still having issues. I need help!! It usually happens while either playing a video game or editing, but sometimes it even happens while reading or writing something....
  6. Small black box on screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Small black box on screen: Recently a small semi-transparent black box appeared on my screen that doesn't pop up on and screenshots, and it doesn't appear when I launch my PC on diagnostic mode. Im not sure how to get rid of it. submitted by /u/OnyxSm [link] [comments]...
  7. Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear

Everytime I start my computer this or a black screen appear when the login screen should appear: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sir-Hmm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmzj18/everytime_i_start_my_computer_this_or_a_black/
  8. This is the second time this picture appeared as my windows lock screen and i have no idea...

This is the second time this picture appeared as my windows lock screen and i have no idea...: [IMG] submitted by /u/omsaladzeno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga5xek/this_is_the_second_time_this_picture_appeared_as/
  9. These graphical glitches started appearing on my screen recently. Any idea what this is/how...

These graphical glitches started appearing on my screen recently. Any idea what this is/how...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/miguel_farkas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g1xq39/these_graphical_glitches_started_appearing_on_my/
  10. So I pressed a button on my keyboard and it made everything bigger. I have no idea how to...

So I pressed a button on my keyboard and it made everything bigger. I have no idea how to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Baconbac28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egx3rq/so_i_pressed_a_button_on_my_keyboard_and_it_made/