Windows 10: Black & blue screens after Windows 10 forced updates

Discus and support Black & blue screens after Windows 10 forced updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Press Shift & Restart gets you into safe mode but whatever you do afterwards gets endless spinning black screen. Also can't do clean reinstall as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChipMalee, Oct 19, 2019.

1. ChipMalee Win User

Black & blue screens after Windows 10 forced updates

Press Shift & Restart gets you into safe mode but whatever you do afterwards gets endless spinning black screen. Also can't do clean reinstall as it just ends up in spinning black screen. There's still graphics as images of intel users pop up.

Tried everything... Media Creation USB drive, System Restore, etc but all ends in spinning black screen.

Here is YouTube video of problem.

https://youtu.be/uGvXGGAwL8M

:)

ChipMalee, Oct 19, 2019

2. Black screen after updating to 1703

Hi,

A stop error can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. For us to identify the cause of this issue, we suggest that you refer to these articles:

The steps will be viewed once that you've selected the corresponding answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Black & blue screens after Windows 10 forced updates

Black/ Blue screen with loading dots while Windows 10 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues accessing desktop screen, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?

I would like to inform that this issue might have occurred due to drivers for display adapter.

I suggest you to refer to the steps in the Microsoft article check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot black screen problems

As you are facing black screen issue before Sign-in, click on Black screen and not signed in to Windows 10.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Black & blue screens after Windows 10 forced updates

1. Black & blue screens after Windows 10 forced updates - Similar Threads - Black blue screens

2. Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update: Amazing I see so many people running into this blue screen issue recently after forced update. Did anyone get this problem resolved? Have so much important work i really need off my pc....
  3. Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update: Amazing I see so many people running into this blue screen issue recently after forced update. Did anyone get this problem resolved? Have so much important work i really need off my pc....
  4. Blue Screen After Forced Bios Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC screen is black after forced reboot from a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen is black after forced reboot from a blue screen: Yesterday, I was turning on my wifi on my laptop Acer aspire 5 A515-51G-525C and suddenly, a blue screen appeared the one with the sad face and it said that the error had to do with the ci.dll, which I'm not sure what it is. After that, the reboot started but the error...
  6. PC screen is black after forced reboot from a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen is black after forced reboot from a blue screen: Yesterday, I was turning on my wifi on my laptop Acer aspire 5 A515-51G-525C and suddenly, a blue screen appeared the one with the sad face and it said that the error had to do with the ci.dll, which I'm not sure what it is. After that, the reboot started but the error...
  7. PC screen is black after forced reboot from a blue screen

8. Black screen after forced shutdown during windows 10 update

Black screen after forced shutdown during windows 10 update: Hello, Hope all is well. I have a Black Screen on my ASUS laptop after forced shutdown during windows 10 update. Please advise. Thank you. J....
  9. Forced update then black screen after

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced update then black screen after: Hi everyone. I need help on my tablet. I was using it normally the other day when a a sudden pop up told me that i need to restart my computer, i declined and continued my work. After several minutes without any notification at all, my computer just restarted on its own and...
  10. Black screen flickering after forced windows update

Black screen flickering after forced windows update: This is ridiculous, right when i hopped on my laptop, it was finalizing at 100% a regular update, about 15 minutes later the damn thing booted me the startup menu forcing another update, as i waited well over 10 mins i said f** it and powered off my laptop, now every time i...