Windows 10: Black Border when browsing google.com

Discus and support Black Border when browsing google.com in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi to all I am noticing that when I browse on the google.com web page with Microsoft Edge there is a black menu border which appears on top of the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by edd080, Mar 15, 2016.

1. edd080 Win User

Black Border when browsing google.com

Hi to all I am noticing that when I browse on the google.com web page with Microsoft Edge there is a black menu border which appears on top of the screen (attached screenshot); this does not appear when I use Internet Explorer.

Black Border when browsing google.com [​IMG]

This is also happening on my friends laptop; we both use Windows 10 pro and use Microsoft Edge on both our laptops.
    Has anyone noticed this ?
    If I remember well the black border was removed a long time ago by Google.
    Thanks for any help.

:)

edd080, Mar 15, 2016

2. Family Safety Not Blocking Google in Chrome

I have google.com blocked for my son, and when I try to browse to it in Edge or IE it is blocked. But in Chrome he can browse there just fine. Other blocked sites are blocked properly in Chrome, but google.com comes right through. Anyone know why that
    is?

Ryan

RyanBru132, Mar 15, 2016
  3. The Pictures on my Home Page are partially cut off by a Black Border

Old title; Black Border

The Pictures on my Home Page are partially cut off by a Black Border as well as the background for the print it to is blacked out, is their a fix for this?

Bbillyjazz, Mar 15, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Mar 15, 2016
  5. edd080 Win User
    oops sorry about that tried searching and I didn't find anything, did not notice there was a thread already about this ;
    Many thanks for your help *Smile

edd080, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Black Border when browsing google.com - Similar Threads - Black Border browsing

2. Black borders look weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black borders look weird: Hi, so I recently started to notice something weird with my black borders. Sometimes when I watch something like youtube or netflix my borders start to turn purple or like weird cubes. I added a picture to maybe clear up the issue. Any ideas please let me know.Thanks,Dim van...
  3. black screen when browsing or watching videos on YT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen when browsing or watching videos on YT: this problem is coming and going...its happeing every 2-3 days or sont!KeBugCheckEx:fffff806`043f6f20 48894c2408 mov qword ptr [rsp+8],rcx ss:0018:ffff850b`131eefa0=00000000000000500: kd> !analyze...
  4. Black Border

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Border: I have a black border around my screen after doing a windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-border/600e48a6-1d31-460e-bd06-ac6c1e615e5f
  5. BLACK BORDER AT LEFT OF SCREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    BLACK BORDER AT LEFT OF SCREEN: Hi A black border has appeared at the left edge of my screen. It has done this before and usually turning the PC off and on again would solve the problem. however this time it refuses to leave. I have fiddled about with the display settings and it did nothing. I also...
  6. A new way to browse hotels on Google

in Windows 10 News
    A new way to browse hotels on Google: Earlier this year, we redesigned our hotel search experience so you can more easily explore and filter for hotels on your mobile device. We see that travelers love interacting with the new mobile features—so beginning today, we’re bringing the same modern look and feel to...
  7. Black border around monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black border around monitor: I'm running Intel HD graphics on a Acer inspire 15.6", upon restart my monitor, 1366x768 aspect ratio, has two inch black bars on each side of the display and 1 inch black bars on the bottom and top. My drivers are updated and I know this is called a shrinked monitor but I...
  8. BSOD browsing Google form

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD browsing Google form: Zip file uploaded. As far as I know, this has only occurred once since upgrading to Windows 10. 30462
  9. Black borders on all sides

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black borders on all sides: Have a 21.5 " Acer monitor with an old AMD Radeon 3450 HD There are black borders on the display. Icons oval,also pic distorted On display settings the max. res. seen is 1280 although the monitor is full HD 67563
  10. Black Border

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Border: I have a vertical black border on both sides of the display only while gaming and no fix has worked. Help plz...also msfs runs screwy too. Every time I click on something, I have to minimize and then click on "X" then allows the change. Scaling options changed nothing. 71425