Windows 10: Black Border

Discus and support Black Border in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a black border around my screen after doing a windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stewzykins, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Black Border

I have a black border around my screen after doing a windows update

:)

Stewzykins, Mar 26, 2021

2. black border

Hi Adele,

For us to isolate your concern with the black border on your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did this happen?
    • Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of the black border.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 26, 2021
  3. black border

I only turned my pc on. then plugged in my Clickfree to backup my files. Have no idea if there were updates.

AdeleMcLennan, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Black Border

HOW TO REMOVE LARGE BLACK BORDER FROM DISPLAY?

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your concern with the large black border and missing Control Panel from its usual spot. For better assistance, please clarify the following information:

• How are you accessing Control Panel now?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the large black border that you are currently seeing?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Black Border

1. Black Border - Similar Threads - Black Border

2. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  3. Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent black border keeps showing up behind inactive windows in Window 11: Was using File Explorer last night and noticed this black border kept showing up anytime I selected a different window. Not sure what's causing this, but now it's showing up on every almost every window except whichever window I have active at that moment. Have tried...
  4. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?: One day I turned on my computers and started seeing black bars on the wallpaper. I can move my mouse and do everything normally but my wallpaper has black bars on each side. I have a 3090ti and a ryzen 9 and I am running windows 10. I am able to use my mouse in these black...
  5. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?: One day I turned on my computers and started seeing black bars on the wallpaper. I can move my mouse and do everything normally but my wallpaper has black bars on each side. I have a 3090ti and a ryzen 9 and I am running windows 10. I am able to use my mouse in these black...
  6. My computer’s wallpaper has black borders. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Black border on all windows and fields

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black border on all windows and fields: I'm getting black border on all the windows and fields. How to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-border-on-all-windows-and-fields/7693ac77-3162-4ce0-a874-4f386ca950be
  8. Black border on all windows and fields

Black border on all windows and fields: I'm getting black border on all the windows and fields. How to resolve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-border-on-all-windows-and-fields/7693ac77-3162-4ce0-a874-4f386ca950be
  9. How to resolve black border arround the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve black border arround the screen: I don't have any graphic card, only using the iGPU of a new Intel CPU. Windows resolution is the same as display resolution 3840x2160. The black border appears left, upper and right. Changing resolution I can only make it smaller, not bigger with Windows display settings. I...
  10. How to resolve black border arround the screen

How to resolve black border arround the screen: I don't have any graphic card, only using the iGPU of a new Intel CPU. Windows resolution is the same as display resolution 3840x2160. The black border appears left, upper and right. Changing resolution I can only make it smaller, not bigger with Windows display settings. I...