Windows 10: Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

Discus and support Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today after a game this random box on my bottom right corner appeared and i cant get rid of it i tried restarting my pc countless times and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Marcos Simao, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

Today after a game this random box on my bottom right corner appeared and i cant get rid of it i tried restarting my pc countless times and nothing works ive searched on the internet for the problem and i only found really old windows versions so i dont really know what to do help me pls!!

here is a picture of what it looks like (picture)

:)

Marcos Simao, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Maddogini Win User

Black box in bottom right hand corner, please help.

I have a little black box in the bottom right hand corner of my screen, and it gets in the way when I want to go to touch something there. Does anyone know how to get rid of that?

Maddogini, Feb 27, 2019
  3. LGV
    LGV Win User
    Upper right corner lag.

And the hotfix too, 10.12a over it as well?
    sorry you may did but i no idea, so step by step.

And just make it clear;
    your lag is the mouse arow in the corner/
    if yes;
    do you use samthing on sidebar?
    if yes try to switch off and see...
    just my one cent

4. Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

1. Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there - Similar Threads - Black box bottom

2. Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.: So a few days ago, before I went to bed I had shut off my pc using the windows logo. The next day I turn it on to find out that the number. 9C was at the bottom right corner of my monitor, so I restart it and now I have an MSI loading screen in the middle saying preparing...
  3. Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.: So a few days ago, before I went to bed I had shut off my pc using the windows logo. The next day I turn it on to find out that the number. 9C was at the bottom right corner of my monitor, so I restart it and now I have an MSI loading screen in the middle saying preparing...
  4. Pc stuck in choose an option, number 99 in bottom right corner, and 9C in bottom right corner.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  6. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  7. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen: The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rk6p/my_mouse_is_stuck_at_the_bottom_right_corner_of/
  8. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  9. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  10. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner: After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my monitors. I have closed all apps in the task manager and restarted multiple times. I think it has to do with display settings because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black box bottom right windows