Windows 10: Black box warning?

Discus and support Black box warning? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I keep receiving a black box every 3-4 min. " MicrosoftNet.\Framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe." What is it and how do I make it cease?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PsWMk, Apr 10, 2019.

1. PsWMk Win User

Black box warning?

Hi I keep receiving a black box every 3-4 min. " MicrosoftNet.\Framework\v2.0.50727\installutil.exe." What is it and how do I make it cease? thanks.

:)

PsWMk, Apr 10, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Black box warning?

Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Black box warning?

1. Black box warning? - Similar Threads - Black box warning

2. Black box problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Black box problem: Hi guys I am using window 10 and I m facing the problem .. a few day ago my window defender verification is showing 0×800710E0 error code and I saw in internet that I need to change the user from system to Administrator But after two day of changing that .. whenever my Window...
  3. black box appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black box appears: Sometimes when I'm scrolling on a page and put the cursor over a particular place, a black square appears around it and then goes away when i move the cursor. Is it something that I might be touching on the keyboard inadvertently. Do you know what could be causing this. I do...
  4. black box appears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    black box appears: Sometimes when I'm scrolling on a page and put the cursor over a particular place, a black square appears around it and then goes away when i move the cursor. Is it something that I might be touching on the keyboard inadvertently. Do you know what could be causing this. I do...
  5. Black Search box

in Cortana
    Black Search box: Hi, when I try to search in the top box of Explorer, the text turns black and nothing is clear! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-search-box/88f815d4-d96f-4ef8-bb11-78715b57cf32
  6. Black box in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Black box in Outlook: Hi guys, Sorry if this board is wrong. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro X. I connect to a terminal server Windows Server 2012 via RDP. Sometimes in the remote session I have a black box in Outlook. [img] When Outlook is minimized and maximized that black box is goes and...
  7. Weird black box

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box: Recently I noticed a weird gray mark that would only appear on the windows home screen, I discovered that it was a tiny window. I am unable to close the window and it reappears every time I boot. I used Winspy to get more information about it and tried to close it, but the...
  8. Black box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black box: HI! I just want to know how can I remove the black box that appears around the sliders and the date. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box/476afa3c-8b3d-446d-96d2-dfcb6920a4d4
  9. Warning message box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Warning message box: I was reading an article on MSN news earlier (Internet explorer) when a box came up saying Windows 10 was irrevocably damaged and to click on OK to start the repair process. It was accompanied by a loud alarm tone. No, I didn't click ok, I closed the page. I regularly scan...
  10. black box

in Windows 10 Customization
    black box: what's the black box that has appeared in the videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/black-box/fd4f2975-dec4-4c57-a7aa-53a35bb73ce4