Windows 10: Black box

Discus and support Black box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI! I just want to know how can I remove the black box that appears around the sliders and the date. Thanks! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Isa Anguillesi, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Black box

HI! I just want to know how can I remove the black box that appears around the sliders and the date. Thanks!

Black box 3f1da390-c608-41a3-adad-5fb607ae60cf?upload=true.png Black box e2b21988-2f0b-40e1-b1ec-a271381ba52e?upload=true.png Black box 159941e1-e0fc-415c-b11e-12fb169993da?upload=true.png

:)

Isa Anguillesi, Feb 16, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Black box

Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Black box

1. Black box - Similar Threads - Black box

2. Why I'm seeing black box on my mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I'm seeing black box on my mouse?: After restart I'm seeing black rectangle box next to the mouse pointer. I'm not comfortable seeing that. Please remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-im-seeing-black-box-on-my-mouse/71b9dba7-6054-45b2-a711-f2f238687790
  3. Why I'm seeing black box on my mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I'm seeing black box on my mouse?: After restart I'm seeing black rectangle box next to the mouse pointer. I'm not comfortable seeing that. Please remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-im-seeing-black-box-on-my-mouse/71b9dba7-6054-45b2-a711-f2f238687790
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing.I...
  7. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing.I...
  8. Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?: This keeps happening randomly while in game , I cannot find a fix anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-windows-10-black-box-with-performance-stats/6ee945eb-305c-46d7-bbe4-929520fdcd0e
  9. Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?

Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?: This keeps happening randomly while in game , I cannot find a fix anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-windows-10-black-box-with-performance-stats/6ee945eb-305c-46d7-bbe4-929520fdcd0e
  10. Remove windows 10 black box with performance stats ?

in Windows 10 Customization