Windows 10: Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge

Discus and support Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't type anything in the start screen, or on Microsoft edge, it just highlights something with a box and refuses to let me click or type elsewhere.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by II Soul Hero II, May 1, 2019.

1. Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge

I can't type anything in the start screen, or on Microsoft edge, it just highlights something with a box and refuses to let me click or type elsewhere. On the start bar, if I type something, it just cycles through all my stuff extremely fast whilst still having the box on it. I restarted my computer and it's still doing that. I'm not sure if I hit a key or what but this is fairly annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge d74f731f-9ece-45bc-94a5-9867a5d51a97?upload=true.png Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge 1c7df301-a620-4360-815c-426876367705?upload=true.png

:)

II Soul Hero II, May 1, 2019

2. Object in black box appeared

I now have an object in the upper left corner of my screen. I can't move it. I get nothing if I right click it. It looks like a vertical stipe with some white at the top and then mostly red with 100% below it - all on a black box. How do I get rid of this?

SherryBrowning1, May 1, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 1, 2019
  4. Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge

1. Black boxes around word and objects in windows and miscosoft edge - Similar Threads - Black boxes around

2. Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser: Hello, I am unable to get rid of highlight box on Edge browser - https://postimg.cc/dhsq1D8DIt appears around my selection and then slowly disappears. How can I remove this from Edge?...
  3. Black box around Chinese IME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box around Chinese IME: Self explanatory.Any way to fix this?Same thhing on black bg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box-around-chinese-ime/d4e90fff-ae15-4a6d-9c1a-2c0368700a40
  4. Black box around Chinese IME

Black box around Chinese IME: Self explanatory.Any way to fix this?Same thhing on black bg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box-around-chinese-ime/d4e90fff-ae15-4a6d-9c1a-2c0368700a40
  5. Black box around jpg thumbnails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black box around jpg thumbnails: Installed a new PC a couple weeks ago. Windows 11.For some reason, all of my thumbnail JPGs have a black box around them.Everything is updated.Need some advice on how to fix this. Thanks....
  6. Black box around jpg thumbnails

Black box around jpg thumbnails: Installed a new PC a couple weeks ago. Windows 11.For some reason, all of my thumbnail JPGs have a black box around them.Everything is updated.Need some advice on how to fix this. Thanks....
  7. Black screen edges around TOR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen edges around TOR: Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt features like settings & task manager in full screen. Whatever i search is not in full screen & thick black rectangles covering...
  8. Black Box around mouse cursor

Black Box around mouse cursor: I have an employee remoting into their office computer from home using the Remote Desktop Connection. For the first couple of weeks, things seemed fine, but today he started having a black box encompass his mouse cursor. I've been helping him all day but I cannot find a...
  9. Printer prints words, not images, objects, boxes, etc.

Printer prints words, not images, objects, boxes, etc.: I have not had this problem before and don't know what's changed. My Epson printer refuses to print anything but text (words) - no photos, no shapes, no text boxes, etc. It even ignores the layout when the text wraps around the photos and just prints the text in a straight...
  10. Object in black box appeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Object in black box appeared: I now have an object in the upper left corner of my screen. I can't move it. I get nothing if I right click it. It looks like a vertical stipe with some white at the top and then mostly red with 100% below it - all on a black box. How do I get rid of this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i type on windows 10 egde i get a black box for words