Windows 10: Black boxes glitching on the wallpaper Windows 10

Discus and support Black boxes glitching on the wallpaper Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Google Drive: Sign-in Hello all, I have a problem, the wallpaper on my desktop is glitching every time I refresh i don't know how to explain the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrFaux, Jun 17, 2020.

1. MrFaux Win User

Black boxes glitching on the wallpaper Windows 10

Google Drive: Sign-in

Hello all,
    I have a problem, the wallpaper on my desktop is glitching every time I refresh i don't know how to explain the problem that's why I included a video, hope you can see it. I don't know what information you need from me.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.20Ghz
    Ram 16.0 GB
    64-bit
    2 Monitors
    GTX 970 Nvidia
    Windows 10

:)

MrFaux, Jun 17, 2020

2. Wallpaper Glitch

Hi Bobby,

There are many possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue when changing your desktop's wallpaper. In order for us to narrow down the possible causes, please answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Are you also experiencing the issue when using the default backgrounds/wallpapers available in Settings?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Do your desktop monitors have the same specifications?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Wallpaper Glitch

Every Time I set a new wallpaper my second monitor turns to the new one, while my main monitor glitches back to my old wallpaper. I have to restart it to see the new one on the main monitor. Please help

bobbygendron, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Black boxes glitching on the wallpaper Windows 10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Black boxes glitching on the wallpaper Windows 10

1. Black boxes glitching on the wallpaper Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Black boxes glitching

2. Wallpaper randomly going black and Windows elements glitch out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wallpaper randomly going black and Windows elements glitch out: My machine has started doing this weird thing where the wallpaper will go black and random parts of windows will become unusable after random amounts of time. It tends to manifest itself after waking from sleep, but sometimes just after being used for a while when I draw a...
  3. Wallpaper randomly going black and Windows elements glitch out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper randomly going black and Windows elements glitch out: My machine has started doing this weird thing where the wallpaper will go black and random parts of windows will become unusable after random amounts of time. It tends to manifest itself after waking from sleep, but sometimes just after being used for a while when I draw a...
  4. Wallpaper randomly going black and Windows elements glitch out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black wallpaper: having an issue where my wallpaper goes black if i mark something and if i open a game it goes completely black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-wallpaper/081405e4-99d0-4a45-a607-a49be2514ea4
  6. Black wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black wallpaper: having an issue where my wallpaper goes black if i mark something and if i open a game it goes completely black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-wallpaper/081405e4-99d0-4a45-a607-a49be2514ea4
  7. Black wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Glitches in the password box

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Glitches in the password box: Hello! I badly need assistance. When I opened my laptop, I wasn't able to input my password because the box was automatically typing the letter 'p' and it just won't stop. Every time I tried to press delete, it just automatically typed again. I did turn it off by pressing the...
  9. Windows 10 Wallpaper glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Wallpaper glitch: Hello everyone! I have a problem with my windows wallpaper on my desktop. I don't know what triggers it, but occasionally windows will remove my wallpaper and replace it with just a white background. It's a really weird glitch, that's not easily replicable. Sometimes when...
  10. Desktop wallpaper glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop wallpaper glitch: Hello - I'm getting this ongoing glitch. When I start up the computer the desktop is showing a dotted dark green wallpaper. When I go into settings > personalize, the computer remembers the photo that's put into the desktop and it then it shows up on the wallpaper. But this...